1) This is a old house converted into budget guesthouse / hostel for Backpackers.
2) Have private rooms, kitchen, garden, roof-top terrace, backyard. About to start with dorm and cafe
1) This guesthouse is located in the center of the Jaipur city
2) Distance from Old city ( Pink City ) , 1.2 kilometers
3) Distance from M.I. Road 500 less than meters
4) Nearest railway/train station, Jaipur-Junction 1 kilometer
5) Nearest Bus-station, Sindhi Camp bus stand less than 500 meters
6) Nearest Airport, Sanganer International Airport 12 kilometers
1) Meet travellers from all around the world. Experience working in a hostel / guest-house
2) Explore Jaipur which is famous for shopping of gems & stones, jewelry, textile and is most touristic place with forts, temples, lake etc.
3) Learn cooking Rajasthani food and culture of Rajasthan
4) A lot more things, scroll down to see
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Very Important :
1) You should be able to write, read and speak in English
2) You should be co-operative and friendly
3) In case of any doubt or problem, feel free to chat with us.
What you CAN do ?
1) Desk Clerk- Chat with guests and help them in guiding about the city, monuments, booking Train, bus tickets next stay and whatever they want to know regarding tourism. Attend phone calls, organize bookings, manage cash, Filling check-inn details
2) House keeping - Keeping the property clean and well organised, changing bed-sheets before check-inn of new guests. etc.
3) Other help- Like Yoga instructor, plumbing, electric work, carpentry, etc
4) Gardening - Taking care of the garden. Planting trees, flowers and maintaining them . Making garden more beautiful
5) Art Work / Painting / Decorating- Help in decorating, painting walls, show your art on our premises ( we would first like to see your reference )
6) Online management- Writing blogs / articles, editing website, updating Facebook page, checking E-mails and replying to them, Managing online booking
7) Tour Guide- Yeah, you heard it right. We will help you to become a Tour Guide. It takes time but is really awesome
8) Entertainment- We always welcome your suggestions, Show your special talent of singing, teaching yoga, playing instruments, magic tricks or Whatever you are good at
What you CANNOT do ?
1) Enjoy the free food and stay without working
2) Put others into trouble
3) Any other offensive thing
4) Ask for salary / pay for work
1) Rooms :
Private - We provide private rooms with attached bathrooms (western toilet) with all basic facilities which our normal guest gets
Shared: In case our private room is not available we will give you a shared room where every individual will have his own single-bed
2) Facilities - Every individual gets 1 single-bed, Rooms have furniture like table, chair, dressing table, locker. Soap, toilet-paper, Blankets, Free unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi, Free limited phone calls all over India
3) Food- Vegetarian food. You get breakfast. Purified water (from water purifier and not the seal-pack plastic bottles)
We assure you, you will not get bored staying over here.
There are plenty of things to do in Jaipur and nearby
1) Going to industrial visit to like Sanganer for Sanganeri print textiles, Bagru for Bagru print textiles, Anokhi museum for handicraft items, Visit Jaipur's famous Blue-Pottery
2) Going for same day tour like Sariska Tiger Reserve ( wildlife sanctuary ), Bhangarh ( one of the most haunted places in the world ), Chand Baori ( Worlds largest step-well )
3) Jaipur sightseeing (Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargar Fort, Water Palace, Gaitor Cenotaphs, Monkey Temple, Palace of Wind, Jantar-Mantar observatory, city palace, etc.)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
5 hours a day, 5 days a week maximum