We are part of the collective that looks for three things in our daily lives: Love, Passion and Freedom.
We have a series of surf related companies such as schools and camps and we are looking for like minded people to join our team for this season, and maybe eventually, if you're the right one become part of our family.
What we expect from you!
- You speak and understand english on a high level.
- You work 5 hours a day.
- You have a hard work attitude!
- You are an active, dynamic person who likes a healty lifestyle!
- Respect the rules at the campsite we are located on
- You can stay at least one month
- Spread happiness and joy around the camp
Cooking / shopping
You can grab a softtop and wetsuit any time available. Futhermore you'll experience the relaxed and friendly vibe of our Family crew!
This host offers accommodation and payment.
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic , fun and lively, english speaking people who have an affinity with surfing / outdoor sports. Come and enjoy the good vibes, good food, nice music and the waves at our surfcamp!
This are the volunteer positions:
- Reception> you have experience with working in hostels & have knowledge of surfing (languages German, English).
- Maintenance> people who are good with tools and have strong hands
- Kitchen caddies> you help making the breakfast, help cooking and washing dishes
- Camp caddies> making sure our camp looks beautiful all the time and clean the tents after people checked out
- Night host> You close the chill tent, make sure guests keep quiet, solve any problems in a calm way.
- 22.00 silence on the campsite
- Respect guest and crew on the campsite
- Keep the campsite clean
- No drugs allowed on the campsite!
Dutch, English & German
Big Dorm Tent (mixed) sharing with other workawayers and crew. In the dormtent there are bunkbeds, you'll only need to bring a mattress sheet, sleeping bag and a pillow.
The surfcamp is located in the dunes at the dutch coast, we have a beautiful scenery, an amazing sunset, a lot of wildlife, nice restaurants, supermarket and awesome beach clubs around.
You can also go out for a longboard ride, SUPing, Surfing or Kitesurfing.
Amsterdam is located at around 40 minutes by bus and train from our camp.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
25 hours maximum