I would like to get to know a fine person who is a good English speaker and wants to come and help me to improve this language.
I'm Martina (45) - a happy and friendly person, who lives with husband and daughter (22), dog in a family house in a village Smrkovice nearby a town Písek in the south Bohemia (Czech Republic). We have a garden where I grow vegetable, fruit and we also keep rabbits and chickens.
I like cooking, gardening and mainly travelling with my family...
Visit the Czech Republic and speak English.
Dieses Projekt schließt möglicherweise den Umgang mit Kindern ein. Mehr Informationen findest du in unseren Verhaltensregeln und Tipps hier.
Are you 25-50 years old woman, who wants to visit our living place and explore the beauty of our country, make nice trips and have an English conversation with me? I'll gladly welcome you!
I often speak in wrong times, but if you would speak slowly we will understand each other. I need you to correct me every time I say something wrong. And believe me, it will be quite often :-)
I also need you to have conversations with me and to be patient.
Usually, there will be my daughter, who speaks English very well, if needed, but she doesn't have much time with her school schedule.
If you are communicative and not shy.....buy a ticket and come for a weekend! (cause I have a job)
I will provide accommodation and food in exchange for teaching me English.
A bedroom in a family house with a shared bathroom.
Free access to WIFI.
Food will be provided by me (you're welcome to help me) - Czech meals or different.
I would love to show you the beauty of our country and if you want, we could make some trips, whatever you choose.
(the journeys and the entrance fees you pay for yourself and I'll take care of the rest.)
There are lots of possibilities. For example :
- Prague, the main city of the Czech Republic, that has a lot to offer (beautiful historical sights, tourist attractions, breathtaking views and more...)
- A castle as a fairy tale - Hluboká nad Vltavou, where you can see what it used to be a long time ago.
- I would also like to show you around the famous tourist city, which is Český Krumlov. It proudly presents a beautiful castle, that is supervised by a live bear and the background is surrounded by the Castle garden. During a walking time through the city, you can feel the Middle Ages. Due to its atmosphere, it's included in the UNESCO.
- We could go to the ZOO, aquapark, go to the disco, rafting in the summer.......
- Or there is the possibility to borrow a bike a explore our village yourself, whenever you would like to go.
We definitely won't be bored!
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Maximum 25 hours a week