I live alone in my house and I have been hosting travellers in my house for 5 years
So I have met so many travellers and some of them became my friends now
I like to talk about self-help
From learning many languages to understanding a lot of stuff to improve myself
Such as :
- The secret is that productivity isn’t about time, but about maintaining focus and energy
- Well, one thing is for sure: nice people tend to make less money and receive worse reviews than their meaner peers. Just take a study by the Harvard Business Review, which found that men who are low on the “agreeableness” scale make up to $10,000 more per year than those who are very affable
- For example, a study of the Five Factor Model test of personality used by psychologists found that entrepreneurs had, among other personality traits, huge amounts of disagreeableness. It showed that many leaders reached their level of success by taking social gambles and having the boldness not to compromise their beliefs. Despite the fact that they could easily have been shunned by their peers and excluded from positions of power and influence, they took this risk to succeed.
- In order to expand your zone you have to do something that feels uncomfortable every day
I have read tons of things about that
If you are interested in those topics, let's talk
If you like to learn Korean, I can help you as well but I don't have time to teach Korean.
1. You can learn Korean with Anki program(SRS program)
2. I can explain how to learn Korean very well and fast
3. This method can be used in any language
I need you to improve my languages, English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish and French
3 hours' conversation in your language from Monday to Friday
English, 中文, 日本語, Español, Français, Bahasa Indonesia
My house is a new apartment and has 3 rooms and 1 toilet.
You will use one private room
Can you put this term "I read all your profile" in your request?
Sometimes some travelers don't read my profile and just send the requests.
That's why I am asking this.
3 hours teaching per day, 5 days a week