06/06/2021 - 30/09/2021
I'm currently in Bergen, Norway. I'm daydreaming about traveling the country, doing something meaningful. I'm a freelancer photographer. I recently bought a car and I converted it to a camper
I'm a seeking, curious and adventures person from Norway. Since I was very young I've always had two strong desires, both to be close to nature and express myself in different mediums of art.
I studied fine art and photography in Norway. I found especially photography and painting rewarding.
Later I studied Filmmaking in Prague, which took me on a journey from Prague to London, then Hong Kong, and then back again. My main work of interest has been as a cinematographer (director of photography). But I have also done photography, both for clients and just for my own passion.
I grew up in a hiking loving family; it didn't take long before I had experienced both sleeping outside under the stars, and going full day hikes, deep into wild.
My father taught me to love the life on the road, jumping on a plane without knowing where to sleep the same night. He showed me the joy of meeting new people, cultures and places and to treasure these moments.
For long I worked within the oil and gas industry. Both at platforms/ships in the north sea, and on gas processing plants and oil refineries on land. It was never my passion to work at these places, but I needed sorely money, and the market was tough. Even entry-level jobs.
I have been living in London for a few months now, and I want a change. Working within the creative field can be tough, and especially as a freelancers.
Now I would like to do something meaningful. Help someone else and become acquainted with a new place and become your friend. I want to shift my focus on something other than myself.
- I know many skills as a woodsman. I know how to cut trees, collect and dry fire wood. Cutting and trimming woods and fields using different tools as chainsaw, wood chipper, axe, land mower and grass/twig trimmer
- I know how to operate ATV's
- I have done tours in both English and Norwegian on industrial worksites
- I got a free-diving certificate. I'm an avid swimmer. I know CPR and general life saving in water
- I have a passion for cooking. My desserts and spicy hot chocolate are my specialties
- I love children. I got three nieces ranging from 5 - 15 + three nephews 1-13. I like to think that I'm their favorite uncle. I also partook in an activity group for kids aged 8-9, where I had to be in charge for 10-15 kids.
- I got an interest in farming, I have worked on traditional acequia system in Southern Spain. I got experience planting trees and bushes. Making simple fences, building composts. Working and caring for chickens and their surroundings. My mother is a botanist and grew up on a farm. She taught me a lot, but I would love to learn a lot more
- I really love animals. I was a care taker for a dog for two weeks. He was ill and I had to treat wounds and give medicine. I also had a great Pyrenees growing up (50 kilos) and several cats. I wish to work more with horses, my knowledges is limited, but I wish to grow it.
- I can do basic carpentry and builds. I have assisted my father building wooden/concrete steps, fences, a small house foundation, a wooden platform with concrete pillars and much more
- I got a small wooden row boat I take care of. I do surface treatment of it, polish and then varnish it
My art and business skills:
- I can photograph pretty much anything. I can teach you about photography and photo editing
- The same goes for filmmaking/videography/editing
- I got a good eye for aesthetics
- I can help you with social media, basic strategy for you as a self-employed
- I can teach you English and Norwegian
I'm positive and hard working. Artistic, spiritual and down to earth
I'm looking forward to meet you =)
Special dietary requirements
I do not eat meat