Favourited 2843 times
Looking for a host to join from the end of June/beginning of July until the end of October!
The best would be to stay for the whole season until October! :)
We are a growing project run by hard-working young people. We are an international team with kite, surf, windsurf, SUP and yoga addicts!
Looking for serious and enthusiastic people to help with different tasks and share the fun at our kite-surf-sup-yoga lodge!
We love to organize dinners and pizza nights several times per week!
We offer a minimum wage salary (up to Portuguese standards) for every hour worked after a short, remunerated probation period, probation period is set to guarantee a perfect match between the employer and the employees and to make sure all parts are satisfied with the agreement.
We also offer free accommodation and food supplies in addition to: participation in SUP Tours, Yoga lessons and more surfing & kitesurfing according to availability!
Please if you wish to apply, send us a few details about you and your previous experiences :)
We are looking for hosts to help with making breakfast, gardening, and room changes and taking the people to the beach etc.
Please apply with CV and cover letter
Looking forward to meet you! :-)
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
Our land is located in a cute fisherman village close to Lagos. You will enjoy the warm and welcoming Portuguese culture of the village !
You will be working, living, cooking, sharing time and space together with a team of internationals. Together we are building this surf camp and besides working we will go surfing, stand up paddle boarding, practice yoga or just hang out together.
If this is what you are looking for, hit us up!
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
We are looking for helpers who are hard working, serious, flexible to come help us with building our dream. We are a community project and we also have a Kite, Surf and Stand Up Paddle facilities on a beautiful piece of land!
Now in the off season we are looking for someone handy who wants to enjoy living in our land, building and gardening - preferably somebody with experience in woodwork and loves gardening. Couples also welcome. If you can join us already in March, even better! (CURRENTLY NOT NEEDED)
We are looking for different people:
- RECEPTIONIST (only from 1.04.2022). You will be here to help in the reception with emails and organisational tasks. You will also take care of uploading pictures after SUP tours, answer our guests' questions and make sure they are happy. It is an office position which includes mainly computer work. (CURRENTLY NOT NEEDED)
- HOSTS who will have a key role in our organization to accommodate the guests. On working days we'd like you to prepare the breakfast, make sure that the space is nice and tidy (cleaning, rooms, laundry) and see to it that our guests have an amazing time. (NEEDED)
On days off, you will be able to do everything from enjoying the beautiful beaches the Algarve has to offer to getting your exercise doing the coolest water sports you can imagine.
We still have a lot of building project such as our compost area, laundry area..., so any building skills are welcome !
- Look after the lodge and our guests
- Be cheerful
- Make new friends
- Enjoy sports and the beautiful beaches
- Experience in hospitality (and in administration ideally if you apply for the reception position)
- Outgoing and caring personality
- Passion for water sports
What we offer:
- We offer a minimum wage salary (up to Portuguese standards) for every hour worked after a short, remunerated probation period. Probation period is set to guarantee a perfect match between the employer and the employees and to make sure all parts are satisfied with the agreement.
- Free accommodation at our Lodge
- Weekly food supplies
- Free SUP tours and free Yoga
- Free use of our surfboards
The positions for helpers is open from now until the end of November. We ask for a minimum commitment of 4 weeks with the possibility of staying for longer. We would prefer someone that can stay longer if working together works out well.
Please apply with CV and cover letter
Looking forward to meet you!
- Shared room for staff only (4 beds) in the Lodge
- Shared kitchen with staff and guests
- There is a supermarket located 5min walk from the Lodge
- We will offer you a compensation for food every week
- Great hiking trail starting just 2 min away from the Lodge
- Restaurants and beach bars
- The Lodge is just 5min walk from the beach
- Frequent buses to Lagos or Sagres
- The supermarket is located walking distance
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host can provide space for campervans.
More than two
6 hours/day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: