Favourited 1262 times
We are a growing project run by hard working young people. We are an international team with kite, surf, windsurf, SUP and yoga addicts!
Looking for serious and enthusiastic persons to help with different tasks.
We are not a party guest house but we do have fun and we organize dinners and pizza nights several times per week!
U.E. Citizens only
We will offer you free accommodation and money compensation for food.
Please if you wish to apply, send us a few details about you and your previous experiences :)
1) We are looking for volunteers to come and help us with work to open the lodge. Woodwork, gardening, painting - previous experience in these ares would be great. The Deal would be a few weeks of more intense work (time table according tides and surfing conditions so we get in the water as much as we can) from 10 of march until 1st of april and then you can stay in the lodge with out working enjoying the life in the guesthouse once it is already open until 10th of April.
2) WE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR HELPER FROM APRIL 1ST (+/-) for a minimum of 1 month to help with rooms, breakfast, laundry...
Looking forward to meet you!
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
Our Lodge is located in a cut fisherman village close to Lagos. You will enjoy the warm and welcoming Portuguese culture of the village !
You will be working, living, cooking, sharing time and space together with a team of people building this surf camp and for sure besides working sometimes we will go surfing, stand up paddle boarding, practice yoga or just hang out together.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
We are looking for helpers who are hard working, serious, flexible to come help us with building our dream. We are a community project and we also have a Kite, Surf and Stand Up Paddleboarding guesthouse on a beautiful peace of land.
Now in the off season we are looking for handy man who want to enjoy living in our lodge and building and gardening - preferably somebody with experience in woodwork and loves gardening. Couples also welcome. Someone for March would be great!
We are looking for different people:
- RECEPTIONIST (only from 1.04.2020). You will be here to help in the reception with emails and bookings (lodge, kite and SUP). You will also take care of uploading pictures after SUP tours, answer our guests' questions and make sure they are happy. It is an office volunteer position which includes mainly computer work.
- Helpers (only from 1.04.2020) who will have a key role in our organization to accommodate the guests and create their perfect holiday. On working days we'd like you to prepare the breakfast, make sure that the lodge is nice and tidy (cleaning, rooms, laundry) and see to it that our guests have an amazing time.
On days off, you will be able to do everything from enjoying the beautiful beaches the Algarve has to offer to getting your exercise doing the coolest water sports you can imagine.
We still have a lot of building project such as our composte area, laundry area..., so any building skills are welcome !
- Look after the lodge and our guests
- Be cheerful
- Make new friends
- Enjoy sports and the beautiful beaches
- Experience in hospitality (and in administration ideally if you apply for the reception position)
- Outgoing and caring personality
- Passion for water sports
What we offer:
- Free accommodation at our Lodge
- Compensation for food every week
- Reduced rates for Kitesurfing
- Free SUP tours and free Yoga
- Free use of our surfboards
The positions for helpers for is open from now one and until the end of the season. We ask for a minimum commitment of 4 weeks with the possibility of staying for longer. We would prefer someone that can stay longer if working together works out well.
Host offers a wage in line with the minimum wage
This may be offset by part of the cost of the accommodation and food offered depending on local labour laws.
English, Portuguese, German, French
- Shared room for staff only (4 beds) in the Lodge
- Shared kitchen with staff and guests
- There is a supermarket located 5min walk from the Lodge
- We will offer you a compensation for food every week
- Great hiking trail starting just 2 min away from the Lodge
- Restaurants and beach bars
- The Lodge is just 5min walk from the beach
- Frequent buses to Lagos or Sagres
- The supermarket is located walking distance
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
5 hours/day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: