Favourited 34 times
We are a family of 4 and we are looking for a friendly workawayer to help us with our daily family life.
We are looking for someone who could
- help us with the children: bring them to the day nursery 4 days a week, help them get ready in the morning, play with them, go to the park, feed them
- help us cook or tidy the house
We are a family of 4 :
- Sarah is 2: she is a very expressive and a happy cute little girl. She goes to a day nursery on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Erwan is 5 = he is a kid with lively imaginations and inventiveness. He likes playing a lot :) Erwan goes to school 4 days a week
- Sophie and I: a 38 year old couple
You would have a confortable private room. We live in a house near the center of Nantes.
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We are a french-moroccan family living near the center of Nantes. We enjoy:
- Travelling: we travelled around asia during 2 years
- Cooking: we love french and moroccan cuisine, along with indian and japanese
- Walking in nature: we walked along the Lycia way in Turkey and the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage in Japan, and enjoy walking along nearby rivers during the week-ends
- Cycling: we travelled by bicycle in France, Belgium, China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan
- Music: we have a hifi soundsystem and listen to plenty of jazz, electronic, reggae and world music
- Festivals: we went to Burning Man, Nowhere, Fusion and Boom
We are looking for help with our daily life
We live in a house near the center of the city. You will have your own bicycle and room
Nantes is a great town to visit. It is a vibrant cultural city on the banks of the Loire river. There are many monuments, bars, restaurants, arts exhibitions. It is less that 1h drive from the ocean, and is located at the crossroad of Brittany and Vendée.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
Maximum 4 hours a day, 5 days a week