We live in an old house with a huge garden where we have different kind of plants and trees (mango, start fruits,lemon, plum, coconuts, and others). We are improve our garden to plant some vegetables and more fruits, with some ecoprojetcs and we need a hand with that. In addition we have some guinea pigs and 100 chickens as well at home. Also for summer season we have a lot of mango at home and more fruits and you could give a hand to pick them. Ofc there are some free fruit from our garden for you.
If you have some ideas for recycling tell, and we could do it!
Plants- and nature lovers can also feel very comfortable in the diverse gardens or in the orchard with many kinds of vegetables and fruits. Now we are planting some corn and some different vegetables in our ecoproject.
We are looking for volunteers who enjoy sharing time with a local family, help with the activities, practise spanish and involve in peruvian culture.
We need all kind of help.
Currently we don't work with employees, just my family (parents and siblings)
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
- You can practice your spanish with us
- Join a peruvian family and make some friends
- Feel and live like a local for some days and take a break on trip
-Help us with some ecoprojects in our gaden-house
-Give us a hand with some construction projects and recycled
-Feed our 100 chickens and picks the eggs
- Accommodation is possible in guestrooms, or a tent. You choose! :)
- You can share the kitchen for prepare you own breakfast and dinner. Sometimes we cook for everybody and you could join us.
- Lunch is included, just let us know if you are vegan or vegetarian.
- Hot shower
- We have wifi
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week