Hi, I'm Sven and living here for over three years. I love nature, people and the land.
The project was started to escape the hustle of the normal world and to lead a pleasant, respectful life. I try to produce most of the food myself and use resources sparingly.
The drinking water is fetched from a nearby spring, electricity is produced by a solar system and a lot of the work is done by hand as well with tractor and other machines.
The farm is almost 2 hectares in size, there are various animals, cork forest, olive trees, wine and a large garden.
The aim of the project is to live as independently and sustainably as possible.
All skills and all loving beings are welcome.
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
- work with wood like general constructions, roofs etc.
- many other handicraft skills
- learn to play guitar
- learn German and Portuguese language
- live sustainable and in an ecological simple way
- kindness, respect, love
- work with clay, plastering and building
- building a shower, a clay oven, a roof, a shed and ...
- garden and forest
- Art work, painting
- all other types of daily work on a farm as it arise
- I have a room/small house for you. Separate accommodation
- or bring your own camper/tent
Close by is a nice lake for swimming or fishing. Castelo Branco (the biggest city around) is just around the corner. You can discover many villages and you feel back in time.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: