Hello, My name is Omar (27yo), I'm an open minded person, I live in a beautiful and quiet village called Metlili where it located in Algeria center, I'm very interest to exchange and learn more about different world cultures, Traditions & learn some interesting languages, Also we will have an adventure to tour the beautiful green areas, try the desert life (hunting tips, ridding camels & horses, cooking .. ) & visit the ancient historic palaces and see our traditional happy life. All our products are naturals. I cook them and I make my bread, Delicious local cuisine, Fresh local meat cooked by various methods.
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
- learn more about Arabian cultures & historic palaces.
- cook various delicious local food.
- The way of hunting wild animals such as deer and rabbits
- Learn how to ride animals like horses & camels.
- Relaxing & Trying desert life.
- The true meaning of happiness.
- Help us to know more about your culture.
- share with us your thoughts and previous experiences.
- Learn some language.
- Help us prepare and cook food.
- Do some charity work.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
We have two private rooms, And a large extra room it's good for a family. and WC and bathroom, You have complete freedom to move around and out of the house. We also have a variety of delicious dishes and accessible to all.
We give our guests a good stay, walk around the beautiful areas, exchange cultures, eat delicious natural foods, move and relax. and learn languages for interests.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Some work in health websites
This host can provide space for campervans.
More than two
3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week