#Profile updated on 26 April#
We are a young and energetic team of 3 people, Andrea, his girlfriend Giulia and myself Domenico are running a B&B in a county house near Furlo Natural Reserve. I live in the house while Andrea and Giulia come over almost daily.
Andrea also spend part of the year in Sicily where he has another B&B. (He also needs some help there so you can write if you might be interested in that area too).
The B&B business at Furlo is quite new as we started on Easter day this year yet it is already running quite well as we have had many bookings now.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
We are set at the entrance of the Furlo reserve, the nature here is beautiful, there are many trekking paths for the outdoor lovers. There are beautiful parks and picnic areas. Also there are many options for visiting small medieval towns around like Urbino where you can see Ducale Palace and Raffaello house. We have guests from all over Italy so it would be a nice chance to meet the many different cultures within our country. You can experiment your creativity and try out your skills as we are open minded people and would love to get to know your point of view and give you the chance to express yourself.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
We need help in some daily basis tasks like preparing the breakfast, cleaning, helping guests with check in and check out, trimming grass, small carpentry jobs and marketing. Most of the time we will work as a team side by side so we can talk and share time during working although by necessity we could also work on different tasks. You will be asked on wich task you are more confortable to work on in order to use your skills and creativity.
Also we have some specific projects we would like to work on in the next future, you might resonate with one or more of them.
- The garden need some improvements, chosing and planting new plants, pruning the existing ones and just making the garden prettier.
- The country house is set on an area of 4 hectares and a river is running along it so our plan is to create a beach on the river, the area is quite wild so some gardening skill are required for this task as we need to trimm the grass and pruning some plants to make an access to the water.
- We would like to make a vegetable garden to produce fresh vegetables for our use from the pristine land.
- I'm into yoga and meditation so we would like to organize yoga retreats for likeminded peolpe.
- We would like to organize trekking and canoeing excurtions for guests in the natural reserve where you can admire the beauty of the nature, the river gorge and birds like herons, cormorants and eagles.
Italian, English, Spanish, Romanian
You will have a comfortable room with bathroom, you might share the room with other workawayers. We will have three meals per day and we will usually cook and eat together. We ask for a minimum stay of two weeks. We offer minumum salary.
The house is in an isolated area, the nearest bus stop is at 15 min walking. Furlo gorge is at 6 km. There are walking and bicycling paths and beautiful parks along the river. The nearest town is Fossombrone at 7 km. I often go to the town for shopping so we can go together or if you want to visit around I can give you a lift.
If your soul is resonating with what we are doing and you consider that your personal growth can benefit from staying here with us we will be happy to hear from you.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: