This Society was established at Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh - 522005 in the year 1982.It is a non-profitable, charitable voluntary organization, registered under Society Registration Act XXI of 1860. Society began opening new vistas to launch out to the social apostolate right from the inception of the society. It carries out a number of activities in Andhra Pradesh, in collaboration with the government and non-governmental organizations.
• Empowering the marginalized sections.
• Creating awareness with regard to the rights and duties of people with special consideration to the exploited and the marginalized Dalit community.
• Working for the integral development of people irrespective of classification.
• Establishing and maintaining rehabilitation homes for HIV/AIDS, mentally and physically challenged persons, street children, sex workers, Home for the Aged, Lepers, etc.
• Promotion of community health and welfare programs.
How this will work for the Workawayers coming to help-
As the society is planning to offer 2 weeks for their stay for the workawayers. The work for the workawayers will be arranged in the following manner like –
• If interested to work in Andhra Pradesh then the workawayers can choose 2 days each in different activities of the society so that workawayers will have a different experience within 2 weeks.
Help with Eco Projects
The cultural traditions in our working area are that of the customs during the festivals, traditional dances, traditional fights, livelihood skills which are unique and interesting among the people. Thus it can help workaway's to promote cultural exchange and learning from our working areas.
we wish that workawayers will contribute their knowledge and understanding in training children, youth, men, and women building leadership, education, health care, household care, livelihood, values, and ethics in the pocketed village of Andhra Pradesh. These village are in the process of rehabilitation, which requires awareness, advocacy, attitudinal changes to make self-responsible individuals and families which leads to Self responsible village and community. Hence, we wish to welcome workawayers, who can contribute to the above-said service.
we have an eco-friendly, peaceful 7kms away from Guntur city, Andhra Pradesh with campus and residence to stay and provision of food, which will help the workaways to fulfill their task of visiting and choosing our work area and do their best in the service of the people.
We wish workaways to live according to the given area of stay like maintenance of set timings, rules of the government, cleanliness, and discipline of the area of stay and work which will help function and build the relation meaningfully and smoothly.
We are not planning to ask for any fee or payment from the workawayers, who are coming to help us in our field of work.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We will able to provide Parking area
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week