Hi we live in a beautiful national forest in a nice home with a pool right on a river. We need some basic house help and gardening help especially in May and June. Cleaning, painting, sanding, organizing, gardening, help with the pool. Our most immediate need is for short-term helpers to get us set up for the summer.
Our place is on a lovely river and right across the road from a 70km bike path through the Languedoc National Park. Non-smokers only We have bikes you can use.
1. How much time is expected and the details of the tasks you need help with - We would ask for 4-5 hours per day 5 days per week.
2. How meals and food will happen - We're not fancy cooks, but can keep a well stocked fridge
3. Internet/Phone rules - free internet and landline phone
4. Public transport info - the bus stops right in front of our hamlet and can take you to our local train station in Bédarieux
5. Things to see and do locally - hiking, kayaking, wine tasting, olive tasting, swimming, fishing, horseback riding, rapelling, canyoning, mountain biking, road biking, 70km long soft road walking/cycling trail. Many morning markets and beautiful villages. Close to Olargues which is one of the most beautiful villages in France. Many castles and Abbeys within an hour of driving.
6. Can you accommodate families/children/animals? - Couples preferred. No children please. Smoking is not permitted on the property. Dogs considered
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
We are in the magnificent Orb Valley, right down from the Gorges d'Heric. There is stunning scenery all around. Also, Renée is an internationally renowned photographer & you can practice your English.
At the moment, we mostly need general house work, help hanging pictures, painting, sanding, gardening. Cleaning and organizing. Especially happy with sophisticated decorative painters and heavy construction but delighted to get some extra hands with painting, cleaning
If you have computer marketing skills we may hit you up for a little help there as well.
English, but would love to work on our French
Ensuite bedroom with pool access. Pool being cleaned/prepped now. We'll provide basic food. We're not fancy cooks, but can keep a well stocked fridge. Internet and landline included.
There is biking, swimming, kayaking, mountain climbing all right outside our door. We're 10 minutes away from the stunning Gorges d'Heric and a wonderful gateway to the western part of southern France.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week