Hi we live in a beautiful national forest in a nice home right on a river. We need some immediate help with organizing some computer data and research for an upcoming photo festival we started so basic Excel, mac/pc knowledge a must. Photoshop a big plus. English required, but would love someone to help with our French too. Also could use basic house help and gardening help. Cleaning, painting, sanding, organizing, gardening. A couple or 2 people sharing a room would be ideal
Our place is on a lovely river and right across the road from a 70km bike path through the Languedoc National Park. Non-smokers only We have bikes you can use.
1. How much time is expected and the details of the tasks you need help with - We would ask for 4-5 hours per day 5 days per week.
2. How meals and food will happen - We're not fancy cooks, but we will keep the fridge stocked for you
3. Internet/Phone rules - free internet and landline phone
4. Public transport info - the bus stops right in front of our hamlet
5. Things to see and do locally - hiking, kayaking, wine tasting, olive tasting, swimming, fishing, horseback riding, rapelling, canyoning, mountain biking, road biking, 70km long soft road walking/cycling trail. Many morning markets and beautiful villages. Close to Olargues which is one of the most beautiful villages in France. Many castles and Abbeys within an hour of driving.
6. Can you accommodate families/children/animals? - Couples preferred. No children please. Smoking is not permitted on the property. Dogs considered
DIY and building projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
We are in the magnificent Orb Valley, right down from the Gorges d'Heric. There is stunning scenery all around. Also, Renée is an internationally renowned photographer & you can practice your English.
At the moment, we mostly need help generating and organizing data so Excel, mac/October required, photoshop a plus. Also general house work, painting, sanding, gardening. Cleaning and organizing.
Ensuite bedroom. We'll provide basic food. We're not fancy cooks, but can keep a well stocked fridge. Internet and landline included.
There is biking, swimming, kayaking, mountain climbing all right outside our door. We're 10 minutes away from the stunning Gorges d'Heric and a wonderful gateway to the western part of southern France.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week