Hello. We are Alba and Javier.
Five years ago I decided to turn my life and try to live self-sufficiently in touch with nature. Here's how this project started.
Objectives of the project are: as close as possible to the self, trying to keep the principles of permaculture, integrating and contributing what we can to improve the environment. The disclosure of this way of life, as a way to fight to change things.
The work is and the country life is tough in the first stage but very rewarding.
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Here they can learn to live in direct contact with nature, close to self-sufficiency. Bioconstruction, permaculture, healthy living, maintaining a garden, knowledge about the food we consume, etc ...
- The construction of a half-buried, bioclimatic, spiral shaped house made of stone and adobe, and green cover following natural shapes.
- Restoration of farmland and terraces typical of the area.
- Creation of an edible forest.
- Grow and maintain a vegetable garden.
- Reforestation of the environment with native species.
- Recovery of the banks of the river.
- Implementation of renewable energy sytems and auto construction techniques.
Spanish and English
tent or shared room.
The area is ideal for hiking and rural tourism.
The food is vegetarian.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
5 hours a day 5 days a week