We are a Christian Oriented Faith Based Organization, committed to the service of raising a fruitful generation that is grounded in the WORD of God and DEED in this current Dynamic world, for Holistic transforming. Development, services are carried in three (3) major categories:
. Preaching of the word of God to all Nations ( Mathew 28:19-20)
.Equipping of the Saints(Discipleship) Mathew 28:19-20; Mark 16:15,16; Luke 4:18,19)
. Facilitation of charitable services to the need (James 1:27)
Priority groups for Charitable services are: Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVCs), Widows,Single Mothers,Internal Displaced Persons (IDPs), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Youth under difficult circumstances, Street Children/Families and the community at large for Transformation,
WHAT WE DO.
- Preaching of the Gospel to Urban/rural communities for Spiritual Transformation
- Training groups for increase of Knowledge/skills in diversified development,Human Healthcare conduct mobile Clinics in slum areas
- Scaling up activities for Change of Behavior against Drugs and substance Abuse whose negligence leads to HIV/AIDS Infection and awareness on Cancer especially Breast and Cervical that subject most women to hardship
.Teaching the community on issues that cause:
. Poor community Health and sanitation,
. poor Environmental Conservation,
. Gender Based Violence (GBV),
. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM),
. and causes of Disabilities.
- Table Banking for establishment of Loans among the groups to enhance food security and economy.
- Demonstration of Dairy and Fish Farming,Poultry and Bee Keeping,environmental conservation through Agro forestry organic practice.
- Research to obtain a lasting solution to street Children/Families
- Rehabilitation Development for (OVCs) to improve their quality of Life.
- Mobilization of Local available Resources for Development utilization.
- Promoting Partnership joint Venture Network.
We are open Hearted, Love ALL People, we Welcome ALL. THANKS. GOD BLESS ALL
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Learn how the culture adds value to african set up, the travellers will buy the cultural products for their use in their countries of origin
Volunteers will be required to offer their technical advise and guidance
to their relevant fields.
We don't charge volunteers but we request them to pay some little
amount towards their upkeep.The cost of living is relatively low because most of our projects are in the rural areas and community members can provide raw food.
Volunteers may work for 5 days a week and rest on Saturdays and Sundays.Volunteers may willingly donate to our projects as may wish from a willing and cheerful Heart.
Swahili (Kiswahili): Fluent
There's free accommodation for all our volunteers.
Volunteers will have a great opportunity to interact with many people and learn a lot about the Kenyan culture.This is an organization that
facilitates a lot of seminars in the community for increase of knowledge/skills for empowerment.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
4-5 hours per day 5 days a week