We are a latin american tour operator with base in Argentina & Peru. Our staff are from Switzerland and Peru. We organize tailor made trips for travellers who want to visit South America. Tour Operator is looking for a volunteer for minimum 1 month any time after May . Accommodation & meals provided.
Help with Computers / internet
Cafayate is a beautiful city with only 18,000 inhabitants, surrounded by vineyards , mountains and cute restaurants. Cafayate also offers incredible for places adventure sports like hiking, horseback riding or just learn local arts such as pottery, weaving, spinning, music and much more . Cafayate people are friendly and very welcoming.
Tour Operator is looking for help for 1+ months , starting at the beginning of April 2016.
• ONLY Native english speaker
• 24 + yrs of age
• Professional appearance
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Basic spanish knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of Peru , Ecuador or Bolivia is a plus
• Currently studying or having completed a degree in travel and tourism, hotel management, journalism or marketing
. Must come with your own laptop
HELP WE NEED:
• Itinerary contents and traslations
• Data-capturing information in our agents database
• Update and follow up social media
. Talking with direct clients
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU :
• Accommodation in Cafayate , Argentina
. Meals every day from Monday to Friday
• Professional experience in tourism industry
• Flexible Schedule of maximum 25 hours per week
english , french
your own bedroom & meals
In Argentina we have our office at the charming town of Cafayate , Salta. Many travelers from all over the world come to Cafayate , enjoy the red rock views, take pictures, walk around town, shop and dine. Those are great things to do in Cafayate , but there's so much more to experience! Of course do not forget visit our unique old wineries and taste our excellent wines.
Enjoy a horse ride through the beautiful Quebrada de cafayate to finish dinning with a local family a delicious ASADO or learning pottery with renowned artists, make a photography tour of the beautiful landscape in Cafayate area .Explore real inca trail which connected Peru , Bolivia and argentina at the Inca Times .Yes, there is so much to do in Cafayate !
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week