This is an institution that was founded in 2016.
We are caring for about 40 dogs in our place and caring for the animals in the villages around too.
Our place is directly at the ocean, besides a river and the djungle in the middle between tourist destinations Arambol and Mandrem, North Goa.
We have two bamboo huts to make a comfortable stay for two people, with river view.
Some information about the exchange here:
- Work is starting at 7 AM.
- We are expecting at least 3 hours of help a day and 6 days a week. (20 hour weeks). Due to changes and emergency cases.
- The work can be at different times during the day
- We supply only accomodation, no food. A shared kitchen is available.
- You may have to share the hut with one other person, as there are two beds
- No alcohol, smoking or other drugs
- You can get a mobile data SIM card here with good 4G, but it takes 3-4 days to activate.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Benefit by living exactly at the ocean and be part of a beginning of a new animal rescue center. Have the opportunity to explore the amazing Goa area.
Feeding dogs, giving medicine, helping with the maintainance of the place, going on rescue missions, and everything.
Nice bamboo hut directly at the river.
More than two
3 hours a day, 6 days a week. (20h/wk)
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: