Seeking for a HORSE RIDER / TEACHER or LANGUAGE TEACHER (English, French, Spanish)
DEAR TRAVELER FEEL WELCOME IN OUR BEAUTIFUL REGION IN HESSEN
Discover awesome places, be part of my personal life and let me introduce this part of Germany to you!
I am especially looking for someone who can teach me horse riding on my horse or approve my language skills in English, French and Spanish.
You are hosted by a very experienced host:
Since 2005 I am an active member (surfer & host) of "couchsurfing" and "hospitality club"
with over 120 positive references!
Place of hosting:
34117 Kassel (exactly: 34225 Baunatal)
- 2 hours north of "Frankfurt am Main" & the international airport, in the center of Germany
- 2 hours south of Hannover
I am a very travel-experienced man, 34 years young, full of positive energy, loving humour, laughter , good conversations.
I have traveled 1 year in Australia/Japan & Thailand
I have been living 2.5 years in France, worked in Switzerland.
I am fluent in French & English, learning Spanish.
I love hosting and spending time together! Beside the tasks that you will do you can share great activities with me.
Now I am the host. I do live alone, I have no kids but one wonderful horse!
I love horses and dogs. At the moment I am learning proper horsemanship riding & western riding.
I need an allrounder who is able to do many different tasks for me. because I do not have the time to do everything on my own.
I am a very cool and relaxed guy, very travel experienced and liberal and open minded.
I love the cultural exchange & traveling myself.
It´s no hard physical work, but has a lot to do with trust and my personal life.
There are many different tasks, due to our agreement we will decide which tasks will be given to you.
Beside that I am very interested in the cultural exchange, eating together, learning from your country etc...
You may share a lot of time with me, and will be part of my personal life, if you drive me around with my car for example or get to know my family. You can also share a lot of funny time with me, I love laughing, making party, and you will also see a lot from the area when we drive around.
I am very happy to give you tips & informations about the area here or to share time with you.
You will have more than enough free time!
Let´s make it easy, just contact me via Skype or mobile and let´s have a Video or phone conversation.
I am very curious about this great experience sharing with you!
Looking forward to meet you soon,
Enjoy every minute of your life with interesting people, Learn from other nations and cultures. Learn new languages to communicate. Stay close to the nature, protect it and its animals.
Discover the whole planet, its people and nature.
Work on your health doing sports and enjoy the power of your body.
Laugh every time you can and stay healthy.
Do what your heart and your instinct is telling you-its the right thing every time. Risk something in your life, and you will win good friends and experiences.
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
Benefits for you:
1. You are hosted by me, a very experienced host:
Since 2005 I am an active member (surfer & host) of
"couchsurfing" and "hospitality club", over 120 positive references (0 negative references)
2. I am a very cool and relaxed guy, very travel experienced and liberal
3. You will get your own room, a comfortable couch, blanket sheets and pillows, towels are all included
4. Free High speed Internet access from "Deutsche Telekom" 50k speed wifi or ethernet
5. Free unlimited phone calls from my landline in whole Europe, Canada, USA, Switzerland and more countries
6. TV included, international channels
7. You will get your own key
8. A very calm apartment, but close access to public transport (tram, bus, highway, train station)
9. Public transport next door:
20 meters access to TRAM, directly next to my house,
Bus: 500 meters,
city center & shopping mall & cinema: just 700 meters
10. Highway next door: A49, A44, A7 (1-5 km)
11. Good neighbours
12. Common room in our house with a socker-kicker, a couch and possibility to chill out with friends
13. I can teach you languages and bring you together with great people, so that you will get to know our region, Germany and the German behaviour
14. Free washing for you (of course!)
15. Bicycle: I can provide you a bicycle for free use
16. Instruments for free use: Feel free to use my guitar and my keyboard
17. Physiotherapy skills: Being a physiotherapist since 2005 I can share my physiotherapy skills with you & including therapeutic massage skills with professional massage table & equipment
Possible tasks for you – depending on our agreement:
You do NOT have to all of this, some tasks may not be given to you, some you`ll do alone, some with me together
1.Riding & Training with my horse: if you are a rider you can train & teach me as I am learning horsemanship riding on my horse
Cooking healthy meals with me together, just for us! And just for our private consume!
I like cooking together and eating together
2. Housekeeping skills: Cleaning in my apartment (vacuuming, cleaning bathroom, kitchen, maybe ironing /washing of laundry)
3. Be my taxi driver (european or international driving license required) drive me to my family & around- you will see a lot from the region
4. Reorganisation in my apartment & cellar
5. Fixing and repairing little things in my apartment
6. General help, other tasks that I will add here soon
7. Gardening & Renovation of a house: If you want you can help in the renovation of a house and gardening of our garden from my family
8. IT skills needed!
What I expect from you:
1. For our communication you should be fluent in at least one of these languages: English, German, French
2. 100 % non-smoker! I only host a non-smoker, please respect that
3. 100 % honesty from you and me! Please tell me the truth and you will have a great host in me!
4. No pets in my apartment (I love them, but my landlord does not allow them)
5. Respect my neighbours
6. Be honest and reliable: A lot of my tasks I will give to you is very personal, so I need to trust you
7. Getting a copy of your ID card and passport
8. Maybe: a clearance certificate: If necessary and depending on your length of stay and the tasks you`l do
My guest should be:
- socialising and outgoing
- having a positive mood and spirit
- talkative: I love talking about different subjects
- ideal: an early waker
- nature and pet lover
- being positive and self motivated
- an allrounder, taking attention to little things that can be done without asking
- not being shy
What you will NOT do:
1. Of course you will NOT do any illegal work; all work for me is legal!
2. No drugs!
3. Nothing that you haven’t agreed for and what you don’t want to do
My guest should NOT be:
- if you are a freeloader this is not the right place for you: this is an exchange not a hotel
- if you are not honest do not contact me
- illegal or criminal interests: keep out of my way
Englisch, French, German
Photos will follow soon!
I live in a very beautiful big apartment which allows you as a guest and me as a host enough personal privacy.
You will get your own room, a comfortable couch, blanket sheets and pillows, towels are all included
- 3- room apartment + kitchen + bathroom
- 68 square meters
- room under the roof
- big window in the living room
- dish washer, washing machine & well equipped kitchen
See everything on top
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week