Daniel and a team of development minded people started this program to enrich peoples’ lives with IT options for self sustenance. We provide appropriate IT support to schools. We are passionate about empowering youths and transforming communities.
Daniel is married to Juliet a computer instructor, and are blessed with three sons Dylan, (16years), Darryl (14years), and Dawn (7yrs) and reside in Kalisizo, Kyotera district 3hrs drive from Kampala City.
Daniel would love to receive volunteers interested in sharing their skills, experiences, equipping with computer knowledge and life skills, do charity work, etc. I have a passion to work with the marginalized. We desire to empower youths with practical skills for self sustenance.
Consider volunteering with us and help us impact lives positively. Come and demystify all you have heard about Africa. We are a lovely, hospitable, disciplined, hard working people.
Are you computer literate, have a passion to share your skills and experiences with ours? Uganda is a rich field with plenty of opportunities to explore. As a Volunteer, we promise you a wonderful stay in our home... as you appreciate our rich culture, warm weather... tasty local dishes and a beautiful scenery.
DIY and building projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Enjoy a variety of local meals /dishes, learn local language, friendship, share experiences, give to the needy, dispel some myths among others.
- We want to work with volunteers who can offer their skills to our students.
- We emphasize on the importance of the teaching or learning process in schools.
- Use your experience to provide career guidance to students about various job opportunities
- Teach any Subject of your specialty/ choice. Particularly- English, Physics, Agriculture, Chemistry, among others.
- Provide appropriate ICT support.
- Community demand for ICT services, by educating and informing parents, students, and community leaders about the current IT trends.
- Work with the rural people to encourage Sustainable agricultural environmentally friendly practices.
- Empower the rural people with tree planting to preserve the environment.
- Provide training on a wide range of occupational skills.
- Provide Life & Entrepreneurship skills training.
Luganda, Ganda: Fluent
A Guest room, accessible to tapped water and power/electricity. Friendly neighbors. School Environment.
- Sight seeing of our beautiful scenery. Waterfalls, natural forests.
- We are a hospitable people... indeed you will feel the warmth of our sincere lovely smiles.
- Watch movies.
- Cultural/ Religious sites - Kasubi tombs, Bulange palace, Uganda Museum, Namugongo, Munyonyo martyrs shrines, among others
- I have hosted visitors from UK and the USA before.
- Volunteers enjoy our local dishes. Plenty of delicious fruits- pine apples, sweet bananas, mangoes, guavas, melons, jack fruit, etc
Why not take this opportunity to work with a hospitable, warm people and you relate with a different culture!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 3-5 hours a day, 3 days a week