We, Lenny and Anouk (31, Dutch) are setting up a restaurant/bar/sleeping huts in the jungle in Goa, India. The main focus is backpackers who love the jungle. The final goal of the place is to be as selfsustainable as possible.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Goa is an amazing place in India and ofcourse we can show you around. We know a lot of locals by now, so they can show you the cultural experience. Besides that we can teach you a lot about the jungle and all the animals and plants in it.
We hope to share this experience and learn any new building skills from you!
We would like help with the following tasks:
- At the moment we just came back from a period in the Netherlands. Our place survived Monsoon, but needs a lot of cleaning up leaves, wood etc. Besides that some structures need to be improved.
- We will start building the toilets
- We will start building the first huts and a place for tents
- People who know how to build and creative people as we want also to expand our place with nice chilling areas
- Graphic designers are also welcome: as we now want to start design our menu cards.
- LONG TERM. In the beginning it will be about smaller tasks, but once we get to know each other your responsibility will grow. Our goal is to find someone who we fully trust with our place and who has the same love for it as us.
There will be a hut available at our neighbour's place for you, single bed, that you might share with one other workaway.
once our first hut is finished, that will be yours! :)
Here you will also get one warm meal.
There is the possibility to cook at our place if you want.
Ofcourse there will be enough time to enjoy Goa. The nature is amazing(jungle, waterfalls, ocean, mountains). The side is 2km from a beautiful beach.
Goa is also well known for its Yoga, so if you like that there are plenty of places to do this.
The place is located +/- 90min by taxi from Goa Airport (20/30eu)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host can provide space for campervans.
We have two dogs, but they are friendly to other dogs once they get used to each other.
15 hours/week- one meal
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: