We are a couple with a 18 month old baby. We love enjoying cultural spaces, good music and nature. We are recent moved to Santa Marta, we were living in Bogotá, but we love the warm wheather and the beach, Bogotá is very cold now and Santa Marta obviusly has the two things that we have mencioned (wheather and beach) at the same time so we are very happy living here
We like to dance salsa and if you do too, we would love to show you some good salsatecas! And we would like to teach you to dance too.
Our baby is getting ready to speak soon, therefore, we want him to get used to being around English. We want to get better English as well. We would love a native English speaker to teach us.
Our home is a 10 minute cab ride from the historical zone of the city and the beach, if you prefer you can take a bus to get the beach as we are very close to the principal road. Also, we are next to the Minca way, so you can visit that incredible place.
In Santa Marta our guests can find beautiful places such as "Tayrona Park", "Taganga", "Minca", "Palomino", "Buritaca", some rivers and many other nice places to enjoy your stay here.
Like a summary, we want you help us to take care our baby and teach him to start to speak, also help us to improve our english and make your own chores while all of we share, dance and enjoy around. Let us know if you want to share with us.
Diana, Edwin, Matias
Babysitting and creative play
Our guest can get benefit:
- Learning another language.
- Eating and enjoy new foods, fruits, vegetables and great variety of meals.
- Meeting nice places, arquitectural spaces and living new adventures in the new city.
- Our guest can to learn to dance salsa music, a great, universal and lovely rhythm.
- Learn our culture and meet funny and friendly persons .
Nuestro huésped puede obtener beneficios:
- Aprender otro idioma.
- Comer y disfrutar de nuevos alimentos, frutas, verduras y gran variedad de comidas.
- Conocer lugares agradables, espacios arquitectónicos y vivir nuevas aventuras en la nueva ciudad.
- Nuestros invitados pueden aprender a bailar salsa, un ritmo genial, universal y encantador.
- Aprender nuestra cultura y conocer a personas divertidas y amigables.
We need and want our baby to talk english. He has eigth months old and don't talk yet, so we want he learn to speak english first.
Also we need someone that take care our baby, feed him, read stories to him in order he can sleep, and play so much with him while he learn. Summary: Care and teach our baby to talk.
Necesitamos y queremos que nuestro bebé hable inglés. Tiene ocho meses de edad y no habla todavía, así que queremos que aprenda a hablar inglés primero.
También necesitamos a alguien que cuide a nuestro bebé, que lo alimente, que le lea historias para poder dormir y que juegue mucho con él mientras aprende. Resumen: Cuidar y enseñar a nuestro bebé a hablar.
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
Please contact them directly for more information.
- One bedroom with shared bathroom
- TV with cable.
- Internet service.
- Three basic meals (Please to give a hand to prepare meals and their clean after (breakfast, lunch and dinner), only some times)
- We don't smoke, Our guest can't smoke at home but outside.
- Washing machine, our guest can use it when he/she need it.
- Un dormitorio
- TV con cable.
- Servicio de Internet.
- Tres comidas básicas (Por favor, dar una mano para preparar las comidas y su limpieza después (desayuno, almuerzo y cena), sólo algunas veces)
- No fumamos, nuestros huéspedes no pueden fumar en casa pero fuera.
- Lavadora, nuestro huésped puede utilizarla cuando lo necesite.
We are looking for teaching lovers. Baby lovers. Native english speakers. Dancing lovers.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week