I am Sandrine, 35 years old this year, married since 2009 and mother of two little girls and one ne little boy.
I am from West Cameroon.
I grow in a francophone area even if Cameroon is a bilingual country. My purpose is to speak also English and I am working on by learning it everyday by exchanging with others on internet.
My favourite activitiy is humanitaire and that's why i created a non profit association in 2009 which goals are:
- Promoting the integration of patients by participatory discussion groups between sick people, healed people and the patient's families;
- Raise awareness among families of the patient by explaining how to live with people mentally ill, talk about their rights (many women are abused, and treated like they are not human. Some are separated to their children and can't see them again) and especially the duties of the entourage to them.
- Promoting mental health as essential to social development through the organization of seminars with the help of professionals of the field of mental health;
- Meeting the Challenge of African superstition experienced by patients awakening awareness through information and education for the patient is not a pariah that must marginalize;
- Promote positive attitudes about mental health;
- Create a clothing and pharmaceuticals bank for them and for that, we need your donations;
- Organize day distribution of food donations, clothing etc to the needy (children and patients);
To achieve some of our goals, we need volunteers to work with.
If you want to know more about my non profit organisation, please contact me and we can exchange about.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Help with Computers / internet
- Help to organise courses with children to practise a language (French or English)
- Help to listing all orphanages to plan donations
- Assist in the distribution of gifts or food to needy(For now, I don't have any help so this will be if the workawayer come with some used stuff as clothes, shoes, toys or books for children). I am trying to collect used clothes, shoes, toys, books, etc to give to children on next christmas. Your help will be helpfull. Thank you
- Assistance in data collection (needs and difficulties faced daily by the families of the sick, and the sicks themselves ) to target the needs and find appropriate solutions. We will visit patients in their home and out a directory of addresses of patients in need.
- Help in how to write a grant application
1 room in my house
you will have a socio-cultural integration in a multi-ethnic environment and immersion in the daily life of an ordinary citizen of Cameroon. You will discovered our traditional receipe an will show yours. It is a moment of share.
I am open-minded, dynamic and always joyfull.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
we will plan it with the volunteer