We are an organic farm of 2500 m2 next to the river Cañete - Yauyos in the outskirts of Lima, Peru ( 3,30 hours from Lima city). We are two guardians Caro and Jose. Through healthy agricultural practices and preserving the identity of the place, we produce a diversity of foods of high nutritional quality. We disseminate and promote these practices, we educate the visitors experientially about agriculture, natural construction, food and the environment, encouraging them to be aware of their actions, in harmony with the land, neighbors and / or community.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
They will be able to experience and learn regenerative agricultural practices, connect with nature, use biotechnology to live with a lower environmental impact and a good treatment of their guardians
We love people with high energies, who are willing to learn about life in the countryside and contribute to the operation of the farm. From personal care, to the collection of materials (firewood, soil, stones, etc) and with empathy, join in the work that is being done in the farm, be it in the garden, bio construction or healthy food.
- Camping Area with solar energy, kitchen, cookware, drinking water, shower, dry bath and internet
- The farm is on the banks of the river, there we relax and cool off from the hot day.
- Walking along the river bank and through the farms.
- To 100 km is the landscape reserve Nor Yauyos Cochas, can be visited from March to December
- At 15 km, Lunahuana offers rafting on the river, rafting and motorcycle and horse rides
- The farm offers the menu of the day, a vegetarian delight, if you want a river fish we will coordinate it beforehand.
- The valley has several traditional Peruvian food restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch.
- At 60 km (1hour) are the beaches of the coast
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week