Favourited 29 times
The team is Juan and I (Jasper).
Juan is from Oaxaca and studies cultural architecture. He is also a salsa teacher and knows a lot about the Oaxacan culture and is an expert in Mezcal.
Jasper is dutch and lives in Oaxaca. From origan a Project manager, DJ and a chef.
We just started our project. We have a house and 5 private rooms and one dorm for rent. On top of the house is a big terrace with a view over Oaxaca City and the mountains. This terrace contains 2 bars and we are trying to start a bar/restaurant idea here.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Feel welcome in our house. We are a very divers business and there are many things to do and learn.
Things we provide in Oaxaca are;
- Possibility to practice Spanish or/and English with Juan or Jasper.
- You can experience how it is to run an Hostel/hotel
- Learn cooking and develope recipes with Jasper who is a cook
- Get to know Oaxaca and the culture
- learn salsa (free lessons 2 or 3 times a week) from Juan
- Learn about Mezcal. We have our own Mezcal brand
- Learn the Oaxaca cuisine
- Make art projects. We are always looking for creative people.
- Help think about new ideas to make our house a better place
- Discover the city and nature around
We just started a bnb in the centre of Oaxaca and we are still devoloping. We are looking for people who;
- can paint and can do small construction
- can help and advice us in dayly work
- painting, decoration experts
- people who like to make art projects in the house
Cooking for the guest is not one of the jobs.
Spanish, English, Dutch
Sleep in our dorm. Food provided on working days for morning and lunch.
Oaxaca is a beautiful and cultural city. There are many things to discover and we know all about this.
Also the surounding is beautiful and there are many nice tours you can do. Also Oaxaca is a good place from where you can continue your travel to the mountains, beaches, or take a bus or plane to other places in Mexico.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week