HELP WANTED FROM 25/04/2016
We are David and Lorena, an international couple in our early 30s, currently living in Laveno Mombello, a municipality by the Lake Maggiore in the Italian region Lombardy. We consider ourselves as nice people, respectful, polite and organized, of course with lots of rules at home but it is the only way things can work out well for both parties. We had in the past some workawayers that helped us to do some work at home, it was a positive experience! then if you are a person who understand the meaning of workaway you will enjoy your time in our place as Lake Maggiore is a beautiful place to explore!
* We particularly look for independent people that can commit with the duty involved, very respectful, tidy and very important people that loves to GO AND EXPLORE new places when they are off..........You are travelling the world embrace the opportunity!
DIY and building projects
We had in the past some workawayers that helped us to do some tasks at home, it was a positive experience as we learned about their culture and projects. A workawayer that visit us will get to know part of our culture too and surely a lot of beautiful places from this part of the world.
At the moment we are looking for male workawayers or a couple to help us 3 hours Monday-Friday ( basically and very important people without back and shoulder problems as physical help is required for the general maintenance tasks Including ----> (Shed & Terrain Clearance ===> Gardening ===> Walls and Ceilings painting ====> furniture moving)...Not everything at once! so do not worry :)
====Please it is important to us that you know a few important details ====
* At the moment we have specifics tasks to be done running a schedule of 3 hours daily, starting from 9 am - 12 pm.
In this way we can organize the day how suit our needs and at the same time that gives you plenty of free time to go exploring new places (we have lots of beautiful spots here) !!
* We provide you with free / private accommodation + wifi internet but unfortunately unable to provide your meals.
* Regarding visa requirements + health insurance you will need to contact your embassy.
* This is a Volunteering experience.
* Drugs- Drinks are not allowed at home,
* As common sense we ask you to keep the place tidy.
Private studio with bathroom, Balcony, cooking area and internet access. (the accommodation is basic as it is one of the places we are remodelling)
Laveno Mombello is very turistic and well served by public transport including Bus, Main train station and a small port that connects it with the city of Verbania located on the other side of the Lake Maggiore. There are lots of places to visit and nice nice trail walks. Just a few steps from our door is the Laveno Cable car and the pier where people can take the boat and visit the other side of the lake. The main train station is a few minutes walk from the house.
Laveno Mombello is very close to the Swiss border and the following places:
* Milan City ( 1h 20m by train),
* Varese (50 minuts by train),
* Luino ( 25 minutes by bus),
* Lugano Switerland ( 1h.30m by bus)
* Verbania ( 15 minutes by boat).
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
3 hours Monday-Friday ( 9 am / 12 pm )