My name is Paschal, 40 years old, a founding member of the non-governmental organization with focus on tailor made training to the youths for the opportunities in the tourism corridor. The organization is based in the Northern part of Tanzania.
Help with Computers/ Internet
The volunteer will have an opportunity to interact with my family members (my boys are very interactive), family friends, attend church (if interested), participate in some social activities in the surrounding communities.
1. Taking my children to school on foot at a distance of 500m (0.5km) from Monday to Friday.
2. Teach my children to speak English and drawings
3. Interact with my children and help to asses their hobbies
4. Assist me and my wife to improve use of computer programs (basic ones).
5. Any other issue that she/he feels to share to us.
Swahili (Kiswahili): Fluent
- There is a a comfortable room to accommodate one traveler in the house of the family of two children (8 and 10 ages), wife and husband.
- A volunteer will be flexible to work from home and at the office which will be close from home at a distance of 5 Kms.
- Where visit to some potential stakeholders for exploration of the opportunities for fundraising, the travel cost will be met by the office.
There is Manyara National Park, Tarangire and Ngorongoro crater. There are public transports to visit those areas.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
5 hours every day for 5 days a week i.e 25 hours a week