We are a non-profit community-based, English-language-development oriented project.
To provide an equal opportunity for all young people in Vietnam to develop their English communication skills regardless their religion, financial situations and geographical locations.
To see a community where underprivileged students with strong wills can improve their English communication skills and better prepare themselves for their future career.
• To raise awareness of English language communication for the development of the country.
• To mentally and financially support underprivileged children around Vietnam.
• To provide affordable English language study for the students in need.
• To better prepare students for their future careers.
• Free english courses for poor students with good academic study results, disabled students, or underprivileged students around Vietnam.
• An English-speaking community for every single resident in Vietnam who has an intention to improve their English communication skills.
• Soft skills training such as writing CV, interviewing skills, communication skills…..for college students.
• Other voluntary work at orphanages or minority groups.
You will have a great opportunity to:
• Experience different cultures of 54 peoples around Vietnam.
• Exchange cultures with volunteers from different countries in the world
• Experience the volunteer in an English language and support soft skills.
• Get a certificate of achievements
• Get free accommodation and basic food
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
As a volunteer of our project, you're supposed to:
• Teach English to students
• Train soft skills for college students
• Do voluntary work at orphanages or minority groups
• Establish good relationships with the local community
• Be able to communicate well in English
• Have good communication, organizing and teamwork skills.
• Be willing to help others
It depends on which places you're going to:
1. In the cities
• shared room with air conditioner, internet, ...
2. In the countryside/minority group
• Basic furniture like bed, TV, fan, blanket....
During the free time, you can:
• Go on tours to famous places in Vietnam (by bike, motorbike, bus)
• Go to the bar, club (if you choose to stay in the cities)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week