If you are looking for a long term job as English teacher. Or in need of some allowance to fulfill your gap year or a long volunteering experience that make different. This is the opportunity for you. Working visa and allowance are provided with free food/accommodation, airport pick up & local travel.
We are a private language centre in Hai Phong City, Vietnam and suburb Kien Thuy and looking for volunteers to assist us in language practice and organizing fun activities for kids and young learners.
We organize free or low-cost English classes for students who cannot afford expensive language courses.
People with teaching experience are very welcome, though we are glad to host anybody interested in teaching. Design and develop personal skills for children, provide the right platform and environment for the children to explore the world, develop empathy, discover their strength and weakness, their likes and dislikes on their own, and form their own opinions.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
-Parties, interesting and meaning trips.
-Joining the sport likes paintball, football, jogging and visiting nice places of the city and others.
-Language/cultural support and Training provided
-Get a free weekend to discover Do Son Beach and Cat Ba island, Sapa, Ha Long
-Swimming twice a week
- Become bartender in Cafe' shop
- Make a life-changing experience on students' life by enabling them learn English
- A great chance for you to integrate into local people’s lives and traditions (the real Vietnamese life),
- Gaining more and deeper knowledge about teaching experiences,
- Have lots of meaningful time to meet many amazing people.
This host offers accommodation and payment.
- Interact with young learners and parents.
- Practise English with young learners and kids.
- Speak with young learners on given topics in a weekly English speaking club.
- Fundarise and donate essentials for underprivilledged children in SOS Centers and Fisher Village; Share love, laughter, compassion with them by telling them stories, organizing physical activities for them to play, motivate them to keep moving forward instead of just settling down.
Volunteers will be required to (Teaching English):
- Prepare the lesson plans including teaching aids, games, and activities…
- Teach the lessons
- Collaborate with teaching assistant to manage the class.
- Give feedback and recommendation to management regarding students’ performance
- Give feedback and success stories on website about your experience volunteering with us.
English, Spain, German,...
Comfortable rooms in a nice building with 2 stories, located in the campus, easy to traffic:
- Free WIFI, electric and water.
- Local transportation can be provided via motorbike or bicycle
- Volunteers have the opportunity to learn to cook or observe Vietnamese food preparation and cooking; explore the city and region on days off; learn Vietnamese; and be immersed in the Vietnamese culture.
- International volunteers live for free at the our houses in return for a commitment to facilitating English classes (and other activities suite their expertise). Volunteers are asked to prepare for a commitment to facilitating English classes 4 - 5 x classes = 12 - 18 working hours per week. English teaching books and lesson plan on Starlight dropbox will be your resource and you will be able to prepare for your lessons with your coordinator during the day.
- You will have a private room with basic facilities including wifi, laundry and a kitchen, though you may need to share with other volunteers from time to time.
- Food will be prepared by our staff, though you are asked to prepare breakfast for yourself since we wake up at different time in the morning. Vietnamese food are amazing so we encourage you to practice cooking by supporting our staffs.
After finish your commitment for 3 month volunteering with us, if you wish to stay longer, and obtained your teaching certificate and all qualification to have a work permit in Vietnam, we can introduce you for a full time job as English Teacher.
Our teaching positions give you plenty of opportunities to immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture. The food, the culture, the language – You can enjoy everything that Vietnam has to offer while experiencing a rewarding career as an English teacher.
You will enjoy a competitive monthly wage (up to $1,200) and a low cost of living. Coupled with a teaching position that offers free housing and flights, teachers in Vietnam can save money each month while experiencing the best that Vietnam and Southeast Asia have to offer.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week