Favourited 14 times
Hello workaway community!
Do you like discovering new places? are you good at teaching language? especially TOEFL. do you like to exchange knowledge about culture with people? in the case of yes, this project is a big change for you. Im fitri (30 yo) i have 3 sons Azzamy 5yo, Raffa 2yo and Mirza 2M. I am an English lecture in Islamic University of Riau and im looking for a teacher with advance english to practice language with me or to my students. Especially TOEFL course or practice pronunciation because i want to persue my Doctoral degree for studying abroad. (this project of language exchange consist in exchanging all kind of knowledge related to literature, culture, politics, food atc. in the sense that there could be a cooperative learning to enrich one another. i really love learning and for that reason im searching to take an exam TOEFLI/ELST or met to increase personally. if you are ready to give me a hand lets go!... ;)
1. Advance level of English to practice International exam test such as TOEFL / IELTS
2. to be responsible and serious to teach me (Time is flexible)
3. Ideally we would like to find someone who has experience with babies and children
4. to have social awareness to help me one day at weekend to practice English with children in my neighborhood. because, I opened mini library for my neighborhood and teaching and playing together for children in my home. (if you can story teller its a good way to cheer up them). if u have many book there, don' t forget to put/ donate in my mini library here :)
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
- Enjoy the local culture, making plants to go to cinema, or reading/ we will go wisatawan location here.
- a place to sleep
- 2 meals /day
- the possibility to be part of my family. i live with my husband and 3 my sons and i know when you are in another country, the sensation of create links with a host family is awesome.
We are looking for someone to come and help us out around the house, including teaching me, childcare, cooking and clearing up. Ideally we would like too to find someone who has experience with babies and children.
Tasks would include: teaching, Playing and perhaps crafts with my children, helping out at bedtime/bathtime, cooking, tidying up. important task Help me with teaching English and volunteering activities in a flexible schedule.
Indonesia and english
- 2 meals/day provided (local meals/Indonesian food)
- a bedroom where you can stay safely
- a car for you going to traveling (not include oil car)
- automatic of washing machine
airport to my house around 25 minutes.
it will be valuable to have a person who can stay a good period of time in Pekanbaru/ Indonesia, to enjoy of this fantastic place.
More than two
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week