We are a secluded bungalow and guesthouse refuge and nature lovers paradise. What our visitors love most about our place is the relaxed, familiar atmosphere and the beautiful natural mountain, mangrove and seaside surroundings.
Located roughly 30 km from Krabi town in Ban Tha Lane (also spelt Ban Tha Len and Ao Tha Lane) we offer a refuge for independent minded travelers wanting to sidestep Krabi's mass tourism. Here at the base of the "Golden Mountain" Khao Thong, in our quiet sanctuary from Thailand's tourist resort hustle and bustle.
PLEASE CHECK OUR CALENDAR FOR AVAILABLE DATES BEFORE YOU APPLY. THANK YOU!
Volunteer is asked to help us with:
- checking in and out the guests
- explaining them the way the orders work at the restaurant, showing them to the rooms and explaining them where they can find everything they need related to the accommodation
- explaining in detail the boat trips and other activities that we offer to our guests
- helping the guests with any kind of information they need about the surroundings of the location and the interesting hot-spots to visit with the motorbike or bike.
The volunteer will have a free bed and free food for the period of stay.
The volunteers can have many benefits while helping us at the resort:
- they can participate with tourists to boat trips, snorkeling, kayaking etc as long as there is no work to do with the guests at the resort
- can have relaxing breaks at 2 wonderful beaches we have next to the resort, one of them being the secret beach.
- can go around the surroundings with the bike or motorbike
- hiking in the jungle
- learning thai language
- experience meeting wonderful people every day who visit our resort.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
we cant really say how many hours a day, but its not hard work, just fun with the guests, a lot of talking :-) helping with questions. No more than 25 hours per week