We have 31-rooms/chalets resort sprawling within a 50 acres of land area and have three different villages within the valley. Additionally, our farm activities include oil palm and tropical fruits plantation, there are also other livestock such as goat, deer and fish farm.
We are located in Kampar, Malaysia. Our resort is nearby the Kampar town (20 driving mins) and Gua Tempurung (20 driving mins). We require your help in our day-to-day running activities.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No alcohol or drugs are permitted. Volunteers are also encouraged to mingle and communicate with resort guests and friends.
TRANSPORTATION: Pick-ups and Drop-offs are provided [on request & subject to an arrangement]
Meeting place is in KTM Railway Kampar, Perak.
Our staffs would be wearing the uniforms so you could easily recognize them.
Below is the way to our resort :
By Train (Preferred)
1) From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Main Terminal, take the KLIA exspres ERL train to KL Sentral.
[28‐minute journey, departing every 15 or 20‐minutes. Cost: RM35= ~USD11]
You may buy your ticket from the link given below as to secure a ticket.
2) From KL Central, you can take the ETS Gold or ETS Silver train to Kampar Railway station.
[About 2 hour journey. Cost: RM31 (Gold), RM 22 (Silver)]
Please make sure to buy your ticket online with the below given link as tickets may not be available to buy over the counter.
a) Register as a user for the KTMB E-Ticket
b) Click Ticket Reservation bar
b) Origin : Wilayah Persekutuan (Sentral Kuala Lumpur)
c) Destination : Perak (Kampar)
d) Select the date for your journey and proceed to your payment and you should have bought your ticket
e) Please remember to inform us your arrival time at KTM Kampar station if you wish to have us pick you up to our resort.
If you are interested, please contact us (email, call and WhatsApp) and specify the range of dates you are available
DIY and building projects
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
Volunteers can take this an enjoyment taking as an experience living at the countryside out of the busy city life. We want you to relax, have fun and just enjoy. It's not a rigid work where you are asked to station at a location, you are encouraged to walk around during work as long as you complete your task.
Volunteers could also learn about the different species of plantation and pick up gardening skills if you would love to learn more about agro and eco culture.
We also have a few barn and cages for our livestock, caress them and be their friends as well.
Guests that come over to our resort are usually in big groups, so, volunteers are encouraged to mingle with the guests anytime of the day, makes friends and just have fun.
We ask our volunteers to cycle to work (2 min) as it fits with our eco culture, you could however opt to walk to work if you would love to (10 min).
Volunteers could experience fishing, canoeing and bicycle ride during their period of stay here.
You would be assigned to any one of these categories during your period of stay. You could however inform us if you're particularly interested in any one of the category or better still if you would like to learn a bit of everything.
1. Housekeeping (cleaning of the rooms, common areas, bathrooms, changing the pillow covers and bed sheets).
2. Customer Service (deal with booking, inquiries, reservations, replying emails professionally, guest service, customer service experience, updating pages and so forth).
3. Gardening/Farming (help with planting tropical fruits, cutting the grass, raising plants from seeds or cuttings, digging, planting and weeding flower beds and borders, help with fertilizing, do pests controlling for the plants)
4. Animal Caretaker (help to take care of our livestock, feeding them with food, clean their cage)
5. If you have any other special skills that you think may help
Quarters is available for two to three volunteers. The personal toilet is available in the Quarters. The bicycle is provided as a means of transportation.
Meals and accommodation are provided for free.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
5 hours a day (minimum 25 hours per week) 8am - 1pm