Our Volunteer club Is A Registered Non Governmental Organisation Formed In 2015 By a group of young passionate volunteers from the village of Namaitsu in Bududa District, Uganda.
Our Mission is to improve the lives of our community through community volunteering, Art Projects,Sports coaching,Building, Photography,Gardening,And Charity Works.
The Organisation also puts much emphasis on volunteering opportunities available to help the community such as;
2. Culture exchange
4. Language teaching
5. Animal care
6. Elderly care
7. Sports coaching
8. Art and crafts
9. Photography and
10. Charity works
It is because of our belief that volunteering is an essential part of life and life changing experience.
We currently hold sixteen members that simultaneously operate in managing positions of the Organisation.
The Organisation is incredibly open to hosting visitors and supporters from overseas who are willing to volunteer with the project.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Betreuung von Tieren
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
– A volunteer will get a certificate upon completion of his or her stay with the project signed and stamped with the Organisation stamps.
– A volunteer will get a chance to learn a new language with the Organisation members
– A volunteer will make new friends
The Project Offers A variety of Volunteering Opportunities Available Throughout The Year,
The Volunteering Opportunities Include;
1. Helping with animal care
With this opportunity you will help in animal rearing,feeding and taking care of the domestic animals like goats, cows, sheep and Rabbits.
2. Helping with farming and gardening this opportunity will include prunning, harvesting, watering and planting
3. Helping with language exchange program such as teaching a new foreign language
4. Provide direction and help for the youths In The Community
5. Helping with Sports coaching
This will include introducing new kinds of games to the youths in the community sports such as Football, Rugby, Frisbee, Baseball and Cricket
Incase you want to introduce a new game to the community please feel free to do that but always remember to carry with you the sporting equipments.
6. Teach Photography
If you have an interest in photography join the project and teach the youths the skills of the camera.
7. Teach art and craft
Well If art, and crafts is your thing then consider sharing your creative talents with the youths.
8. Help with Construction
Get your hands dirty and help with community building of houses and water wells see the physical results from your hard work.
9. Charity works
If possible, donate acting equipments such as props and film equipments, donate to the community,support the sports team with any sporting equipments and donate to the school children.
10. Document the Projects works every day for all your stay.
Luganda, Ganda: Gute Kenntnisse
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Dieser Gastgeber gibt an, dass er dir gern seine Muttersprache beibringt oder selbst eine Sprache lernen möchte.
Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn, um weitere Auskünfte zu erhalten.
– Our volunteers are welcomed to stay for as long as they like, Volunteers will
stay with a host family where free room accommodation will be provided with water and power.
– The Organisation does not provide food to the volunteers,
Food is arranged by the host family bought from the market by the volunteer and home cooked by the host family.
–We suggest visitors prepare for visiting sub-Saharan Africa if you
have not been there before,
This involves malaria medication and vaccines,
specifically yellow fever which is required to enter the country. Please
see a travel doctor before you come!
MORE ABOUT THE FUN SIDE
A part from the rewarding and valuable experience you'll gain from volunteering with the Project you will also get a chance to do some adventuring and Safari trips such as;
SIPI FALLS TOUR
– 1 Day sipi falls tour
This 1 Day Sipi Falls tour adventure takes you through Sipi Falls situated in Eastern Uganda in Kapchorwa district, it comprises of 3 water falls all near and in view of Mountain Elgon near the western side of Kenya get ready for some serious hiking.
WHITE WATER RAFTING
– Experience the thrill of a full-day white water rafting down grade 1-5 rapids on the mighty River Nile
BIG GAME SAFARI
– Visit Uganda's No.1 safari location, Queen Elizabeth National Park for a full weekend of game drives and a boat safari
– Uganda is famous for being one of the only places in the world where you can visit chimpanzees living in the wild.
– A unique opportunity to take the plunge and conquer Uganda's famous "Nile high" bungee, directly over the River Nile!
– Over half of the 700 gorillas left in the wild live in Uganda, so it really is a unique privilege to experience.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
If you are a travel nomad, you are highly welcome to our rural home stay for as long as you wish I call it my own digital nomad visa lol.
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
Dieser Gastgeber ist bereit, Reisende mit Haustieren bei sich aufzunehmen.
mehr als zwei
2 hours x 5 days- max 15 hours- no food