We are urgently looking for a workawayer to start immediately.
Conveniently located one block from the main town square, our hostel offers clean, safe and generous accommodations. We have both single rooms and dorm rooms. Not only a great place to spend a few nights, but the hostel is also part of a larger community of artists, entrepreneurs, volunteers and ex-pats.
Cooking / shopping
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Depending on your skill set we have work available in the following areas. Helping us with reception check in / check out, helping us with promotion web/social networking, creative writing, artistic painting/mural creation around the property, accounting skills, cleaning/cooking, gardening, partner development, video creation/editing, graphic design, and more.
Miski Wasi is part of a bigger network that can provide you with an
unforgettable experience in the city no matter what your goals are:
- City Tourism: Visit the Cristo, Palacio Portales, La Cancha, Museums, etc.
- Adventure Tourism: Trekking, rock-climbing, rappelling, rafting, paragliding, etc.
- Cultural Activities: Check the events calendar in our webpage
- Learning Spanish: Spanish learning programs which fit any budget
- Start/improve an entrepreneurial project: Be part of the network to develop your business/social projects
- Work as a Freelancer: We are partnered with AyniCowork which can provide you with a community of freelancers/entrepreneurs and a place to work
English, Spanish, Dutch
We offer you a very comfy bed in a shared dorm style room in our hostel, hot shower, good wifi and a huge kitchen
There is a lot to do in Cochabamba, but it hasn't been discovered by the mainstream tourist yet. The green and vibrant city is called the Culinary Capital of Bolivia and has great affordable restaurants with foods from all around the world. There are some really cool bars we'd love to take you to. Cochabambinos take pride in having the best climate and the biggest Christ statue (bigger than Rio!) in the world. We believe together we can make this city a number one tourist destination.
There's plenty to do a short drive from the city. The tropical Villa Tunari for example, where you can explore the jungle. Or trekking and camping in the nearby mountains. Our biggest tourist destination is Toro Toro, an amazingly beautiful national park not overrun by tourists. We also feature some of the best paragliding schools of South America and not to forget the biggest open air market on the continent, where you can walk around for hours to absorb the atmosphere and get great bargains on almost everything.
Here are some more ideas:
– City Tourism: Visit the Cristo, Palacio Portales, La Cancha, Museums, etc.
– Adventure Tourism: Trekking, rock-climbing, rappelling, rafting, paragliding, etc.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
5 hours per day, divided over the day