France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain
01/01/2019 - 15/02/2020
I’m an enterprising graphic designer and artist. I love activities that allow for creative expression, such as art, writing, performance and music, and I am always seeking to learn new skills and crafts. I am up-front and honest, and consider myself to be a good and helpful person. I enjoy pushing the boundaries of my comfort zone whilst finding my place in the world.
I love travelling. In 2014 I had my first backpacking trip in Europe for two months, facing the challenge of travelling alone with absolutely nothing planned. I realised during the trip that the magic of the people I met was greater than anything else. Now, since May 2017, I'm travelling as a digital nomad and volunteering around the globe.
Babysitting / child care
Cooking / shopping
Help with Eco project
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
I am graphic designer specialising in branding, social media and pattern design.
I've had my own enterprise as an artist where I paint, draw, bind and create pottery, amongst other things.
I have studied singing for 4 years, and was part of a band. Also I have studied musical comedy.
The last years I've been working on different design projects for different companies, particulars and personal projects.
I've also take care of childs, work at customer service and had my own workshop of empathy and creativity while I was living in Barcelona.
Some of my interests include: design, any form of art like painting, pottery, photography, cinema, music, writing, etc. I love to learn new things, making friends and have interesting conversations with random people. I like to go out, enjoy a good meal, collect ancient objects (postcards and keys mostly) and discover a bit of magic in the everyday life.
✽ My workaway experience resume is ✽
• Feb. 2015 (1 month) • Helping in a eco-community building an “Earthship” in El Bolsón, Río Negro, Argentina. I was in charge of hostel activities as preparing breakfast, cooking lunch/ dinner for around 40 people and cleaning the place.
• May to June 2018 (2 months) • Hostel in Split, Croatia. I was in charge of reception shifts, helping guests, check in and check out, preparing breakfast, manage bookings and welcoming guests to the apartments, etc.
• July to Sept. 2018 (2 months) • Hotel in Ribes de Freser, Barcelona, Spain. I was helping with the cleaning, making beds and occasionally preparing breakfast for a group of people with special needs.
• Sept. to Nov. 2018 (2 months) • Hostel in Split, Croatia. I came back to the same hostel to the end of the summer season.
• Nov. to Dec. 2018 (1.5 months) • Hostel in Belgrade, Serbia. I was helping with housekeeping tasks.
• Jan. to March 2019 (2.5 months) • Hostel in Seville, Spain. I’ve was volunteering in the best hostel in Seville according to Hostelworld. I was doing rotating shifts that allowed me to do a bit of everything: reception help, leading daily activities, be a sous chef, doing night shifts and leading pub crawls making sure that the guests were fully entertain.
• March to May 2019 (2 months) • Hostel in Chefchaouen, Morocco. I was in a receptionist position. The main tasks were, check in and out, give information of the town and tourism tips (tours, restaurants, taxi, buses). Manage bookings, emails and workaway search. Training new volunteers.
• May to Oct 2019 (5 months) • Au Pair in Sorn, Scotland. I was part of the family, taking care of a 5 y/o very active boy and in charge of the pets of the family (5 dogs, 2 cats, chickens and ducks). Also, during my stay, two of the dogs had puppies and I was taking care of the 14 puppies.
Special dietary requirements