We'd love to host someone to help us with a few of these projects and we love hosting people from a variety of backgrounds. Erik is in wine sales and Katrina runs a marketing agency. We have 2 kids (10 and 7), 3 cats and 6 chickens.
Our home is well-loved and we'd love to host you.
1. My husband is in the wine industry and we are happy to share with you. It's almost like a wine tasting a few nights each week.
2. This is a gorgeous mountain setting near many trails, a lake downtown and yet close enough to the city. We are happy to help with transportation too.
3. Relaxation. It's a must in the mountains.
4. Delicious home cooked dinner nightly. Dinner is provided. Breakfast and lunch are on your own but we often have baked goods and pastries available.
5. Excellent wi-fi.
6. Gorgeous stars.
7. Amazing sunrise.
8. Erik plays guitar.
Hello, we've lived in this gorgeous mountain town for 5 years and we are in the midst of renovating our home. We've come a long way but could use extra hands.
Projects in order of importance.
1. Replacing exterior trim under gutters and window frames.
2. Sanding and staining deck.
3. Landscaping (such as weed removal and edging along driveway).
You can choose if you'd like to take the morning shift from 8-12 or afternoon shift from 1-5.
English. Erik speaks some Spanish.
We have a camper that you can stay in. It has heat, AC, a bathroom, running water, stove, microwave and refrigerator. The camper sleeps up to 4 but 1-2 is much more comfortable.
Denver is home to many museums and cultural locations for the arts.
Skiing is just 90 minutes away.
Hiking and biking are close by.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week