Favourited 89 times
We'd love to host someone to help us with a few of these projects and we love hosting people from a variety of backgrounds. Erik is in wine sales and Katrina runs a marketing agency. We have 2 kids (11 and 8), 2 cats and in the spring we will have chicks.
Our home is well-loved and we'd love to host you.
1. My husband is in the wine industry and we are happy to share with you. It's almost like a wine tasting a couple nights each week.
2. This is a gorgeous mountain setting near many trails, a lake downtown and yet close enough to the city. We are happy to help with transportation too.
3. Relaxation. It's a must in the mountains.
4. Delicious home cooked dinner nightly. Dinner is provided. Breakfast and lunch are on your own but we often have baked goods and pastries available.
5. Excellent wi-fi.
6. Gorgeous stars.
7. Amazing sunrise.
8. Erik plays guitar.
Hello there, we've lived in this gorgeous mountain town for 8 years and our schedules are pretty full. It's a challenge to maintain the home, work and take care of the kids in the summer when they are home from school so we would welcome a little bit of help with a few house projects. We are very welcoming and treat guests like dear long time friends.
1. Some landscaping (such as weed removal and edging along driveway).
2. Sealing asphalt driveway
You can choose if you'd like to help in the morning from 9-12 or afternoon from 2-5, 3-4 days a week.
English. Erik speaks Spanish.
We have a Class A RV (camper) that you can stay in. It has heat, AC, a bathroom, running water, stove, microwave, and refrigerator. The camper sleeps 2 comfortably. The shower is a little lackluster but there is a shower with a private entrance in the lower level of the home that you can use. In fact, if you need something from the house we are more than happy to share. The camper is mostly for sleeping accommodations and extra privacy if you prefer.
Denver is home to many museums and cultural locations for the arts.
Skiing is just 90 minutes away.
Hiking and biking are close by.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Maximum 2-3 hours a day, 4-5 days a week