Our Eco Center and Organic Farm provides students, seekers and travelers with the prospect of witnessing and participating in various activities initiated forty years ago in the field of ecology, ecological farming, responsible tourism, introspective practices and sustainable living. Students/travelers can develop the skills and perspectives to understand and act upon contemporary ecological and social issues within the context of their own lives.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This host offers accommodation and payment.
Host has indicated that they will pay at least the minimum hourly wage of their country for each hour worked and that accommodation will also be provided. They are asking for help with a business or business activity. Contact the host directly via the site messenger for more information and details about the wage provided. Any arrangements should be agreed in advance with your host.
- Farm Chores: Harvesting, Weeding, Mulching, Planting, Pruning, Digging, spraying organic inputs
- House: Cooking, Food Processing, Baking, Maintenance
- Helping with Home stays by making beds for them, guiding them on the farm.
- Eco Tourism for long term volunteers which might include a stipend
- Eco Project: Working on Zero Waste with the local community, Species counting, Conservation Work, Tree Planting, Documentation of species, Eco awareness camps, making signage
Single/Sharing rooms/dorms in farmhouse as per availability.
-Its a tourist place,
-4700 ft above sea level,
-Extensive Forests, Waterfalls, and trekking areas,
-Montane forests with unique species of ferns and orchids
-Temples and forts, lakes and boating,
-Varied Ecosystems, including high Plateaus,
-Unique Flora and Fauna (Endemic Species),
-Dotted with Mountain villages (Indian Village Life),
-Possible future collaboration with future Eco Entrepreneurs,
-Learning NVC(Non Violent Communication) and Yoga
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two