I am Marian german man , moved to Jamaica to live my dream.
Located on top of a hill with breathtaking views over the Caribbean Ocean, lush jungle and Blue Mountains, I opened a beautiful Hostel.
Germaican Hostel, Port Antonio
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
We are looking for someone that is mature, trustworthy, reliable, flexible, open and friendly; willing help out with what ever is required at the time. We want someone who is ready and happy to work, and knows how to use their initiative.
We expect 5 days of help per week.
6 hours per day. The hostel constantly fluctuates with busy periods. So during your shift you may be really occupied, or you may be chilling out with the guests. But we need you to be present. We are relaxed, friendly, warm, open and welcoming people, but we really value hard workers!
Tasks at the hostel include:
- being the go-to-person for guests for any inquiries
- Minor cleaning and tidying jobs - Emptying bins, washing and putting away dishes, wiping down surfaces, sweeping, mopping up wet floors, etc., to keep the place spotless!
- Little jobs in the garden
- Help out by projects to make our Spot much more nicer for our guests
- preparing breakfast for the guests
Minimum stay is 3 weeks and please only people with driver's license!!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
You will sleep in our Hostel, when it is possible your own room or dorm room. Good Food.
Nearby: Winnifred Beach, Blue Lagoon, Frenchmans Cove, Monkey Island, Reach Falls, Rio Grande, Errol Flynn Marina and much more.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 6 hours a day, 5 days a week