We are a small dutch foundation focused on the community Costuleni on the border of Moldova. Our history started just after the fall of Ceausescu with the transportation of goods and cloths, at that time immediate help was needed. In 2011 we made the transition to facilitation and working together with the local grass root organizations in small welfare projects with the focus on the development of the children (and adults).
Every one (child) must have the opportunity to explore his or her talents!
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
- working with children
- working in a different country
- working in an international team
- getting to know the Romanian people and culture
For six years now, our foundation supports the municipality Costuleni on the border with Moldova. This summer we will organise again a Summer Week for children in the village. Most children don't go on holiday and therefore we organise a week full of fun and activities. Volunteers from all over the world are welcome to join!
The Summer Week will be from 6 - 14 July 2019
- age from 18 years
- knowledge of English (Romanian or Dutch is a plus)
- preferably: training and / or experience working with children
- all round employability and flexible hours and tasks
- interested in the community and people that we are work together with
- thinking about activities and materials needed
- preparation and execution of activities
You will sleep in a tent or at the house of the local Dutch volunteer or local family. A great opportunity to get to know the background of this beautiful country and the friendly people. We provide breakfast, lunch and drinks. There is WiFi available (pretty good).
Before and after your stay we can provide tips to visit the surroundings. It is nice to spend some time in Romania!
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week