Hello to all, we are looking for open minded individuals with an interest in art, music, a healthy lifestyle and spiritual growth. We are currently in the process of creating a yoga center/social club/ vegan-veggie restaurant. We have a variety of tasks available for you to get involved in depending on your interests and skill sets. These include; Art work and decoration, design and marketing (Instagram and flyers etc), cooking, kitchen cleaning and general maintenance. Our goal is to make our establishment a vibrant, self-sustaining place for visitors to enjoy during their time of stay and feel welcome as part of our small community.
* We practice yoga and we require volunteers to practice Sadhana, (yoga) self-practice, together in the mornings. We ask this as we think it is important to fully integrate into the mindset and atmosphere of what we are trying to create. If you don't have a self-practice yet but motivated to establish one, no worries, we can work on it together :) If there are yoga and meditation classes in the evening you are welcome to join in. If you are a yoga teacher, you might be able to give classes as well. From time to time we organize ceremonies and events (ecstatic dancing, cacao, plant medicine, gong bath, ...) so if this is in your interest there might be some opportunities.
* We are a vegan and vegetarian restaurant and can have customers at any time, although the workload is not high, we are looking for flexible people that don't mind shifting tasks and hours.
* Part of our association is based on cannabis for both recreational and medicinal purposes. We dont want stoners or people with high consumption
As you see, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously, so we do experience a little disorganization from time to time. For this reason we need people that are proactive and can think for themselves, and are comfortable with changing workloads and responsibilities. If you have ideas of organizing events yourselves like dance classes, jam sessions, ... we provide the space and new energies are very much welcomed.
If you are traveling by foot or a long distance cycle tourist we can house you for a warm shower and a bed for the night.
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We live in a vibrant house and lively atmosphere, surrounded by the stunning scenery, access to the beach 200m away and the mountains less than 50km away. We practice yoga, mindfulness and meditation, and are actively involved in plant medicine and healing therapies using psychedelics, so if you are interested in acquiring knowledge or experience in these areas, we can provide you with unique opportunities.
We also enjoy games of table football, darts, beach volley ball, skateboarding... and all things fun...
- marketing throughout our social channels, graphic and computer skills
- if youre an artist you are welcome to create wallart
- plenty of cleaning and community logistics
- be proactive, create your own projects at the mezquita :)
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
Despite not being able to guarantee you your own room, you will be given your own bed, blanket and pillows. In the winter you may need to bring a sleeping bag
We are close to the beach, mountains, restaurants, public transport, sport areas and more, so getting bored here will be challenging for you. Also, we are located close to a campsite that hosts concerts on Saturdays and Sundays which could be interesting for you.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
We have a fibre optics
We have space
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: