Our Team is a fun, friendly, and tight-knit family that you will be a part of. We're pretty laid back and we look for helpers that will help contribute to the chill vibes and tranquility found here. We like to create a space where there are no roles, but that we all adapt to the needs of the moment...
Helpers have shared rooms, free breakfast, and dinner, lunch and lot of freedom. If wanted , Workawayers can cook their own meals.
Help with Eco Projects
DIY and building projects
Babysitting and creative play
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
Help with Computers/ Internet
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
We offer a pretty great experience for people willing to lend us their time and talents.
Samana is a beautiful area that has a ton to see and do. We've got waterfalls, rivers, beautiful hikes, white sand beaches, and a sailboat we frequently take out sailing in Samana bay.
Everyone that comes here falls in love with the friendly locals and beautiful surroundings and find it hard to say goodbye. It truly is a paradise here.
Our project seeks to share with people from all over the world who have the desire to express their skills for the evolution of a project. Each season we aim for new goals and call on the world's travelers and adventurers to come and help us grow as a project; but above all, as people. For this 2020 season we want to expand our horizons in the following areas:
- People who can take care of garden project(create a garden, take care of vegetables, flowers), help with cleaning the pools, maintaining the commun areas
- independent in kitchen, preparing menus, be comfortable to cook for the clients
- People helping in laundry department
- Wellness guides: yoga teachers, mind-fullness experts, masseurs, alternative medicine...
To be welcomed depending on the availability:
- Creative Multimedia : photographers, videographers, journalists, designers, web developers, marketing skills...
- Sailors : we are looking for a new helpers for our sailboat
- Musicians and stage artists: musicians, magicians, circus artists, djs, actors, comedians...
- Environmentalists and permacultors: experts in sustainability, garden designers and permaculture projects, ecological construction...
With attitude and predisposition! Someone who can bring creativity to our place!
We want a warm person like the Caribbean, who enjoys being in family and adapts to the needs of the moment!
This host offers a language exchange
This host has indicated that they are interested in sharing their own language or learning a new language.
You can contact them directly for more information.
Food will be provide by our place, there will be always products for you to cook to yourselves if you need to!
As we mentioned before, samana, Dominican Republic has much to know ... the places are beautiful and you can find very quiet places, where tourism is not massive and the virginity of certain places is maintained. It is the perfect place to connect with yourself ...
You can move around either by bus (public transport) motoconcho (moto-taxi) or rent a car x 50 usd the day ...
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
This host can provide space for campervans.
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: