Favourited 50 times
We are a backpackers's hostel located in Klang, Selangor Malaysia.
We are situated in a 2 storey 100 years old pre-war building located right in front of the Klang railway station. We have 3 dorm rooms with total 17 dorm beds on the ground floor and first floor is for co-working space.
Malaysia is unique by its mixing culture, that is brought together by the harmonious coexistence of the three major races and multi-religion. Klang is like a Real Live Gallery where you can feel this wonderful feast by senses of sight, smell and taste.
Help in the house
Helping with Tourists
Help with Computers / internet
Believe it or not, you wouldn't have cultural experience at anywhere as much as being in Malaysia. History and variety that only a multi-cultural society living in harmony can offer. We can promise you a trip full of surprises and beneficial.
- Language practice: we are a hostel hosting backpackers from all around the world hence we hope that you may help us on some advertising or blogger review translation to your mother language.
- Help with Computers / internet: as our system is not that matured and our webpage is self design, we hope that perhaps you may provide some consultancy, advice, suggestion...etc for us.
- Helping with Tourists: we provide free tourism information to our guest, it would be great if you can lend us a helping hand.
- Art project: we are new and our building needs a little bit more design to make it more warm and welcoming. other than that, we held activities every week and we have lots of advisement poster to design.
- Help in the house: assist on hospitality ie. check in and check out, helps on up keeping/maintaining the property.
English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese
We are hostel hence the accommodation will be dorm bed
- Royal Selangor
- Little India
- Jalan Stesen 1
- Religion Triangle
- Second Railway and British Colonial Style
- Malaysia's only double decker bridge
- Pre-war Building
- Pulau Ketam (By Ferry)
- Kuala Selangor (By Bus)
- Shah Alam (By KTM)
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
15 hours/week- no food, 25 hours/week- food
These are extra optional ratings when members leave feedback. The average rating left for each option is displayed.
Accuracy of profile: