Our organization is a non profit association working in rural zone, created with the porpose of developing projects and training courses with young people. Founders have long experience in training, travels and entrepreneurship.
Help with Eco project
Help with Computers / internet
This is a training initiative aimed at 18- to 23-year-old, looking outside formal education a way to develop their potential as entrepreneurs in three possible areas: energy, technology and sustainability. The project is a laboratory for training and work, with the aim of developing a prototype that can last over time.
This project will have three components, highly beneficial for participants:
1. Content development and facilities, we beleive in a different educational system, where people enjoy and get their best. We'll try to find the optimal way of learning, testing contents and tools.
2. Training the participants in some skills we think are important to be a self-reliance person.
3. Develope personal projects. Using the synergies of the group, mentors and other volunteers involved in the program, the participants can plan a business, improve some skill, learn new topics or whatever they imagine.
We also will be pleased of teaching Spanish, share our memories or invent new games :-)
We are looking for participants ready for learning and sharing knowledge.
The project has two parts learning and help to create the learning spaces: First is to test a training model as participants, which will develop skills on entrepreneurship, permaculture, technology and innovation. Our methodology is based in the high value every participant can give to the group, the contents of the "course" are made gathering the knowledge of everyone. The participants are going to create contents by debating ideas, search information to share to the group, develope projects for themselves, evaluate processes to find the best ways...
We are looking for the cultural exchange that an international group of motivated people can create. This is a free learning activity for everyone and the work needed is just for improving the training areas and facilities for the next participants and to grow food in a small garden for feeding people involved in the project (participants and voluntary coaches), so you must be ready to work as a painter, adobe maker, carpenter, farmer, cook, ...
We are looking for people interested in a long stay (from 2 months min, to 10 months max), but we also are glad of having you here to test the idea for a couple of weeks.
A typical day could be:
- Wake up early.
- Farming (around 10 hours per week).
- Workshop time: Different topics (video production, marketing, technology, leadership...) in a collaborative system.
- Lunch time: Spanish way, late and main meal of the day. Enjoy the pleasure of cooking together and learn others recipes.
- Personal time: Participants choose what to do, plan an internet business, continue learning on any topic, ask for help to practice languages, develope a personal project...
- Enjoy nature: We are in a small village with a calm river, depending on the weather you can go for a walk, run, swim in the river...
- Dinner time as you wish and house chores.
- Private time: Do what you want.
Spanish, English, French
Shared clay house in a little village, shared room depending on the number of participants.
We are close to the Way of St. James, not far from León, one of the most interesting places in the north of Spain. Monuments, people, mountains, outdoor activities, all available in less than half an hour.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
More than two
Maximum 2 hours a day, 5 days a week