We have a big Permaculture Garden with raised and crater beds. We plant a lot of exotic and local vegetables and do the whole process by ourselves. There is also a big apiculture with 50 beehives that needs help. Only if you are not allergic or afraid, of course. We also do seminars and workshops about Permaculture, Conserving and Fermenting and Herbs.
Martin&Vroni are organic farmers and you would spend the day with them and the other volunteers. Your accomodation ist in Mahlerhof, just down the street, which also is part of the porject.
We are located 25 km from Augsburg in the south of Germany.
DIY and building projects
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help with Eco Projects
Help around the house
We live in a beautiful landscape of Bavaria. Our garden is a big playground, with a little creek and a big trampoline, where we love to hang out in our free time. Many interesting people come to stay with us with different life-styles, which are very inspiring. We do Permaculture Workshops.
– all about growing vegetables with Permaculture (Sepp): Seed extraction, sow, plant,
– building raised beds (Hugelkultur) and crater gardens
- Beekeeping (if you want to ;-)
– conserve, ferment and store the harvest
– Living with a self-sufficient livestyle
– Organizing and implementation of a solidary/ community-supported agriculture
– Organization of small events and Permaculture Workshops
MINIMUM STAY 4 WEEKS
Single Bedroom, dormitory or tent/bus in the garden (we have a large and really beautiful garden around the house! ;-))
We are located 30 minutes from Augsburg. The bus station "Emersacker Ortsmitte" is 5 minutes to walk. We have a very good connection to the city and many friends there.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
More than two
Maximum 5 hours a day, 5 days a week