Usually responds within 2 days
We are a German-Korean Family of five with two girls (5 & 7) and a boy (4) living in Seoul near Beotigogae station, just five minutes from Iteawon. Since we are both working full time and one of us is working in the medical sector and might be called out to work on short notice we are looking for someone who can support us with child care and light household duties.
For now we are looking for someone who can support us starting January 2024 until July 2024 and who can stay with us the whole 6 month.
We fully understand that traveling the world is a unique experience that needs time and flexibility. That’s why we are absolutely willing to work out flexible helping hours so you have enough time to enjoy your stay in Korea.Types of help and learning opportunities
Babysitting and creative playCreating/ Cooking family mealsHelp around the houseCultural exchange and learning opportunities
Being a multicultural family we love to have people over from all walks of life and share some quality time and laughs. Be part of our family and if you ever feel like taking a break: We are living in the heart of Seoul and there is always something around the corner just waiting to be discovered~
Projects involving children
This project could involve children. For more information see our guidelines and tips here.
Our kids are native German and Korean and have a basic understanding of English, but we rarely speak anything else but German at home. We had English Speaking babysitters in the past and never had any issues regarding the language.
We also love healthy (vegan) food, but are both very bad at cooking so preparing dinner on a regular basis is very much appreciated but by no means a must.
For now we are looking for someone who can support us starting January 2024 until July 2024. Given the fact that you will become part of our family, we are only looking for someone who can stay the whole 6 month.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A NUTSHELL
* No more than 20 hours of babysitting, light household duties and cooking per week (exact working hours negotiable depending on your travel plans)
* Starting date January 2024 until July 2024
* Mainly dropping off and picking up kids from kindy and/or school
* Fluent English a must Korean a big plus
* Outgoing, hands on and a sense of humor
* Valid visa for korea a must
WE ARE OFFERING
* Fully furnished room with balcony and semi private bath in spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the heart of Seoul
* Free food and internet access
* 50.000 KRW transportation allowance per month
* Pocket money open to negotiation
* Extra pay if we occasionally need you for extra support beyond the 20 hours/weekLanguages spoken
Fully furnished room with balcony and semi private bath in spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the heart of Seoul with free internet.
A little more information
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Can host digital nomads
This host has indicated that they love having digital nomads stay.
How many Workawayers can stay?
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week