We are looking for a helping hand in Cooking School Nicaragua.
Our school offers cooking classes of local food, mainly to tourists.
The classes are directed by our local chef in spanish, so we are looking for sombody who can translate, beeing fluent in spanish and english.
We are a small team and know we have to count on erveryone, so we are looking for a new team-/ family member who likes to help out with everything, including some light cleaning, doing publicity, etc.
In exchange for that we offer you a bed and a young team, happy to welcome you in our "family".
Creating/ Cooking family meals
Help around the house
- Get a place to sleep
- We share meals with you (please remember we cook local food)
- You´ll learn a lot about local food and culture
- you´ll be helping and living in a family like atmosphere
-Spend time exploring the area, meet new friends,
- Translation of the classes
- Help with the preparation of the class
- Publicity ( share with hotels, etc.)
- Light cleaning ( sweeping, clean your bathroom, etc.)
- Walk/feed the dog/cat ( if owner on holidays)
- Being a helping hand
- We offer a room with a bunk bed for 1-2 people for our helping hands
- The room is in the school itself, there's also another room used by the manager in the same appartement.
- There are 2 accessible bathrooms you can use
We are really looking for somebody who is happy to join our team and be part of our Team.
Our idea is to find somebody outgoing, friendly, fun-loving and honest whos not afraid of work.
In exchange we are very happy to support you during your stay wih us.
Limited internet access
We have pets
We are smokers
Can host families
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week