unterwegs auf Reisen
Hi! My name is Lavender, I use all pronouns and am 20 years old. I am from the United States and am looking to learn, grow, and contribute positively to the world.
I am currently working in a lodge in New Hampshire to save/explore, and plan to continue to travel this winter. I have been traveling alone since I turned 18, living/working in different resorts, farms and communities. Some of my experience includes:
- Leading guest activities (dodgeball, group hikes, snow tubing, etc)
- Teaching climbing and archery
- Running ATV tours and dogsled rides
- Working in a hostel
- Food & drink prep and serving
- Teaching gymnastics and simple yoga classes for kids
- Childcare, camp counseling
- Volunteering at food drives, animal shelters, and nursing homes
My ideal work setting is teamwork-driven, positive, creative, and energetic. I prefer to stay in locations for at least a month (but ideally a few) to get to know the people and land.
I feel incredibly lucky to be here and want to explore Earth and learn how to fully treat her with care and respect. I love to explore new ideas, music, rituals, and art forms. Some things I am looking to learn more about are reiki, herbalism, aerial dance, massage, Qi Gong, and yoga. And most importantly, I want to connect with people and form meaningful relationships, and to deepen my connection with the Earth.
Some of my dreams and goals:
- Studying yoga, breathwork, and other healing practices in India
- Adopting a cat, dog, or bunny
- Backpacking a long trail like John Muir or Hayduke
- Offering reiki, massage, sound therapy in a community
I love music and concerts, animals, hiking/exploring, swimming and spending time with friends and family. I do yoga, meditate and try to maintain a healthy lifestyle and diet. I enjoy reading and watching movies and plays as well. I am open to going anywhere and doing all types of work I am capable of.
- Speak English and basic Spanish
- CPR certified
- Experience with kids, animals, and guest interactions
- Basic food prep
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Can help with social media
- Basic photography
- Some gardening
- Some building (ex. drywall, insulation, plastering)
- Tree and bush trimming
Spanisch: Gute Kenntnisse
Mehr Infos zu meinen Sprachinteressen
Dieser Workawayer gibt an, dass er/sie dir gern seine/ihre Sprache(n) beibringen oder selbst eine neue Sprache lernen würde. Bitte wende dich direkt an ihn/sie, um Einzelheiten zu besprechen.
I am always open to meeting new friends and travel companions. (: