NOTE: CLOSED FOR WINTER BUT IF YOU LIKE PLANNING AHEAD PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH US RE. OPPORTUNITIES WHEN WE OPEN AGAIN AROUND APRIL 2021..)
We are an eco-retreat village & community center in the making. The Center is the cornerstone of an initiative to regenerate a nearby village – which is partly uninhabited – into a thriving Intentional Community.
The founders are both renowned teachers with a strongly growing community worldwide. Anthony is a Breathwork teacher and Amy is a Raw Food and Vegan Chef.
The continuation of growing our existing 50,000 people online community is the foundation for the center. It will become the land-based academy and safe haven dedicated to ethically, environmentally, and socially responsible living.
Our vision is designed to work holistically with the natural cycles and seasons, based on:
- living a negative emissions lifestyle
- harnessing natural resources to sustain and grow life, and to generate natural power
- permaculture: growing our own food, for the center and village
- healing modalities and education
- how to build a new world, permaculture, vegan/natural foods, breathwork, astronomy/astrology, healing trauma, water therapies
- teaching movement, performing arts and storytelling - and the importance it holds in creating understanding, comfort, and support to navigate change.
- Integrating a complimentary economy that interweaves with existing cultural heritage
- volunteer/help-exchange/apprenticeship programs
- elder mentorship
- a children's school and orphanage
- programs for the elderly
- hospice, care and death awareness
Having said this, we have only taken over the property (approx. 10 hectares) in Tuscany/Italy in June 2020 - so we are at very early stages of building this wonderful project.
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Mithilfe auf einem Bauernhof
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
You can play a vital part in building this project and potentially become a Community Member. Depending on your skills, you will likely be assigned specific tasks. But everybody helps pretty much with everything. So you could also get the chance to learn something about Perma-/Horticulture, Community Building, Handicrafts, etc.
As we are still in early stages of this wonderful project, we are looking for people who can contribute quite specific skills in building the foundation. We are already around 20 people here and growing. We have all the rooms ready now to welcome Volunteers/Work-exchange with the offer to provide for Room (shared) & Board (vegan) in exchange for 4.5 hours of work per day and 2 days off per week (w/end - Sat/Sun).
The skills we are mainly looking for are the following (ideally trained and/or skilled)
- Craftsperson: plumber, electrician, carpenter, dry stone walling, etc.
- Management & Admin with Community experience and knowledge of how to run an organization like this
Do you feel inspired..)? Are you ready to come and help us manifest this great vision? Maybe you are even interested in becoming a Community member after Volunteering/Work-exchange?
We are looking forward to hearing from you..)
Shared room with another person - all rooms have their own bathroom & shower.
We often go out to dinner together or in smaller groups and organize excursions to beautiful nearby towns, famous hot-springs in the area, lakes the sea, etc.. Happy to share more if you are interested to join us...)
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Yes, we have room for Campervans and Tents!
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4.5 hours a day, 5 days a week