Bisher 62 mal gespeichert
Welcome! Stay with us for awhile and help us by contributing your knowledge and skills to our organization in Moshi-Tanzania. The college here is based in foreign languages, computer skills, tourism and other activities. We are teaching other courses, such as hospitality management, wildlife management, accounting and journalism. There are many course projects which you will be interested.
We currently have six people working with us, Goodluck, the head of the college (and teacher), Samson Misana ( Volunteer Organizer), Lucy ( Matron) Godlisten (teacher) and Irine (teacher). All of our team members work as teachers in our organization to make sure our students attain their goals. The teachers support youth to build their careers in the local and global tourism industry.
We also have a class for students who come to learn computer skills for basic use, computer maintenance, information technology and programs like Microsoft Office, Website design, Adobe, Editing and many other programs. Our classes are small and relaxed. Sessions start at 8:00am up to 3:30pm, from Monday to Friday.
We all agree that technology and higher learning have great opportunities for younger generations all over the world.
Welcome to Tanzania to make changes with us!
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Hilfe bei Ökoprojekten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
Hilfe mit Computer /Internet
BENEFITS OF STAYING AND VOLUNTEERING IN OUR ORGANIZATION.
1. It will be a great chance to learn our Swahili language which is becoming a global language.
2.Enjoying and exploring our city while cycling with us. We will help workawayers to find cheap trips for those wish to climb mount Kilimanjaro, You can try a safari, Hot springs and Zanzibar beach after staying with us.
3. Learn new cultures like cooking African foods which includes Rice, Ugali and Bananas. Wash your clothes by bear hand, cooking in wood, cleaning house with our hands, eat foods without spoons.
4.To develop their career as volunteers at our home. This will be great opportunity to live the African life.
5.Explore Moshi city by bicycles to witness the old architecture built in 1936.
6.Get to know and enjoy African culture by living in Moshi-Tanzania and visit the Maasai community near to our place. You can visit Maasai Boma, witnessing different cultures such as weddings and their other life.
7. It will be a great adventure to tour our area and witness the highest mount in Africa, Kilimanjaro mountain.
8. CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION OFFERED. We are offering our volunteers a certificate which will show an appreciation the help and time which he/she spends with us.
We are welcoming volunteers who will support us in LANGUAGE EXCHANGE or other courses they may be able to teach/help in
1. We accept help in international languages like ITALIANO, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH, CHINESE, PORTUGUESE and ENGLISH at our college. Volunteer will be helping mostly in terms of language exchange.
2.WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR WORKAWAYERS WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN TOURISM, LIKE GUIDING, HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND HOSPITALITY. As a part of a cultural exchange we will be happy to host people who have passion in hospitality and travel to provide new experiences students need to thrive in our community as a part of studies.
3. HELPING IN WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN. We also invite volunteers who can teach computer technology, computer basics, help in Website design and maintenance to our students and college.
4. HELP IN FUNDRAISING AND PREPARING PROJECT PLANS. Workawayers are also very welcome to use the skills they have to contribute to our project, especially within in our college. We would truly appreciate the help of a volunteer who could come with new financing ideas, how to make new partnerships, etc. Also help spreading awareness of our projects to the world.
5.DONATING FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGES BOOKS, STUDY BOOKS AND LEARNING MATERIALS.
I would like to welcome workawayers who will be able to help collect or fundraise for learning resources.
You are very welcome!
Swahili (Kiswahili): Fließend
We have a family house where we can have a maximum of 2 people in one room with a bed bunk . There is lots of ventilation. We have running water, a clean toilet in a bathroom which volunteers will share.
We offer two basic meals, lunch 1:00pm and dinner at 7:30pm. We have many kinds of foods in our place which volunteers will be interested in, We have sweet potatoes, bananas, Cassava, rice , vegetables, beef, beans, maize, Ugali, fish and for those vegetarian/vegan we have many kinds of vegetables. In our place we have many kinds of fruits.
Volunteers will have to choose the kinds of foods they wish to eat by sharing an experience with us.
Book your flights to Kilimanjaro international airport
First you meet with our team at Kilimanjaro airport (JRO) which is 35 km to Moshi. You will pay $50 for private transport from the airport.
You will experience all kinds of busy transport during your stay with us like bicycling, motorcycle, tuktuk, hiace and buses.
Before you come to Tanzania you can get malaria prophylaxis
Go through any medical checkup to avoid any unpleasant surprises. You will get good medical health care in Tanzania during your stay.
Inform us about all your medications, chronic illnesses, sicknesses, allergies or other limitation or precautions.
Get appropriate travel insurance.
Make sure your passport is valid 6 months before your trip
Hat to protect you from the sun and also clothes with long sleeves and long trousers to protect against mosquitoes.
Comfortable shoes and during the rainy season, shoes that can be used in the mud.
Go through our project information and contact us if you have any questions.
Inform us about any special diet you need during your volunteering.
DURING FREE TIME:
1. YOU WILL ENJOY OUR CYCLING LIFE.
We do cycling to the waterfalls, Maasai community and Village during our free hours.
We do home street walking during the weekend in town and other nearby places. Volunteers can rent a bicycle and ride during the free time.
2. During their free time in Moshi, volunteers can learn about the environment and the new culture,
3. Learning local languages, Cooking local foods.
4.You will be visiting tourism sites by our students in Tanzania during their field tour.
5.Cultural tourism, waterfalls and walking around in MOSHI by guides, with our students who speaks Kiswahili, English and other international languages.
6.Volunteers will be able to meet the local community in churches, mosques and clubs depending your lifestyle.
7. African cultures such as the way of life traditional dances, see Maasai community celebrations, visit National parks, lakes and river.
8.You will be able to make safari trips to Serengeti and Ngorongoro parks (considered two of the bests for wildlife spotting) which are very close from our area. We can help you to organize all types of safari trips from budget/camping options to hotels and lodges inside the parks. Walking around the big markets in Moshi like Mbuyuni and Maimolia markets for shopping beach holidays (Pangani and Zanzibar) etc.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber nimmt gern Digital Nomads bei sich auf.
We have space for a small to medium size campervan. We also have space for camping outside.
We accepts dogs.
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week