Hola amig@s 🔥! My name is Tiano and now Im living since 7 years ago, in one the last community areas at the foothills of ILALÓ. Ilaló is a very ancient volcano ( inside the area of Quito). I took the decision of joining with 2 more families to buy a piece of land, and start building our own houses. My Earthship is wood-earthen rustic house and its an ongoing project with still lots of things to be done.
Things I Enjoy doing: Music Jaming, Long strolls near rivers and forests, Camping close to active volcanoes and watching the star late at night, making a small fire and gathering with friends in delightful significant conversations, listening to music without saying anything at all, applying simple spiritual principles to one's daily life, sharing once in a while some simple hacks for improving one's life ... and some other more!
✨ Im seeking a volunteer with some skills with :
- Craft activities, hand work, musical education, wood work ✨
★ Things that makes me HAPPY to Explore and Share ★
Percussion and Dancing,
MindBending Radical notions about daily life,
►►► DYNAMIC of the VOLUNTEERING EXPERIENCE ◄◄◄◄◄
So you can have an idea of how your days are going to be around here, I'll explain what normally happens:
- We get up early / have breakfast / work 3 hours / have lunch / work 2 hours
- The rest of the time is Free for cultural exchanging and exploring.
- WEEKENDS FREE.
►►► IMPORTANT INFO TO MY DEAR POTENTIAL FOREIGNER GUESTS ◄◄◄◄◄
- I love speaking Spanish most of the time. Spanish is such a beautiful language and I kind of expect that if you had considered traveling-workawaying in SouthAmerica, remember that this is the main language we are going to speak. I will totally help you with it and in no time we are going to have a great communication going on ;)
- My house is a beautiful place to stay, has a unique ambiance that is going to affect you in a positive way. Remember that Im sharing my life, my friends and my family and I expect that you honor that. 🙏🏾✨
I answer all request 💛 ... but I totally put a lot of interest to requests that are written in spanish (No google translations)
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
IN EXCHANGE I OFFER:
- A clean, comfortable, safe and welcoming place to live.
- Breakfast (Fruit Smoothies and Superfoods, Granola-yogurt, Coffee / Wayusa, Eggs, Artisan Bread)
- Hot water for showering once a day (We collect Water and we are not attached to the water grid ).
- Unlimited WiFi.
- Share uplifting/soulful West African rhythms for hand drumming in Djembes and Dunduns.
- Share tools for researching the mind so more awareness of yourSelf is experienced.
- Share Positive Vibration
At this moment the help that Im looking for is:
- Easy house fixes.
- Arranging the Garden ( Composting, Cleaning of green areas (picking leaves, dry branches, weeding))
- House cleaning
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Sprachaustausch an
Je suis bien, pero bien interesado a reconter avec mon meilleur acento, une blague a mes amies Franceses ! :P
- Shared bedroom with other guests, shared bathroom and a comfy 2 places futon with clean sheets.
Every 20 minutes passes a bus line that takes you directly to the village which is 3 km from my house.
Near my house is a Cultural Center, a parks, hiking trails to the top of the Volcano, Ecualiptus Forests and also native forests. The town has many fruit and food markets everyday, fishmongers, dining rooms, ATM, public transport, supermarket and swimming pools.
Around the Tumbaco area and with a time frame of ( 3 hours max.) you can visit snow caped inactive volcanoes, beautiful long hiking trails, ancient ruins, beautiful rivers and cascades, hotsprings and amazing forests.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
Dieser Gastgeber bietet Platz für Wohnmobile.
4 horas al día por 5 dias a la semana.