:) I (Chloe) operate a small budget guest house from our 3 story, 5 bedroom home of Las Palmas in a neighbourhood near Vegueta. As we can host up to 25 people in our home so a few written rules can make a stay safe and enjoyable for everyone. We offer beds at affordable prices for singles, couples, families and groups. A part from the guest house we run a community development project in the neighbourhood: building gardens, painting walls and stairs, teaching yoga, meditation, English and Spanish lessons...etc.
I encourage you to BOOK a bed few days to get a taste of the AWESOME ATMOSPHERE we have at home :) in one of the most genuine Guest house in Las Palmas.
Looking for at least 6 month helpers
We offer accommodation and at least a meal. i´m looking for helpers that they are already in gran canaria and will be able to have a previous interview. thanks :)
please if you are interested, write your birth day too :)
if you are interested contact us
"just through message using workaway platform" we don´t attend any request outside of this site
Heimwerker- und Bauarbeiten
Zubereiten / Kochen von Mahlzeiten für die Familie
Tourismus / Gastgewerbe
We would be happy to offer being references to excellent helpers :)
how to run a guest house. We offer a salary from 100 EUROS per month plus accommodation and food.
Dieser Host bietet Unterkunft und Bezahlung.
Der Gastgeber gibt an, dass er den gesetzlichen Stundenlohn seines Landes für jede gearbeitete Stunde zahlt und zudem die Unterkunft zur Verfügung stellt. Er sucht Mithilfe an seinem Unternehmen bzw. bei seiner Geschäftstätigkeit. Nutze bitte die Messaging-Funktion der Website, um mehr Informationen und Details zum gezahlten Lohn zu erhalten. Du solltest alle Absprachen im Vorfeld direkt mit deinem Gastgeber treffen.
-To live and work in our Guest House: Some of these task are needed: THE HOUSEKEEPING IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
Ensure quality standards for cleanliness
Conduct spot evaluations
Make beds, clean and organize bathrooms, dormitories, and common areas
Wash laundry and dishes
Ensure that regulations for safety and sanitation are being met
Create and follow a plan to maintain the desired atmosphere in the hostel
Organize and execute activities and special events
Record duties, expenses, challenges, successes and areas for improvement for each event for replication
Engage guests directly
Conduct check-in and checkout procedures
• Interact with guests
• Provide local and regional information
• Respond to emails and requests on other rental websites....etc.
• Record and respond to guest concerns
• Maintain accurate reservation information
• Update bed allocation for online booking sites
• Maintain customer contact lists
• Regularly update social media sites: Facebook, Instagram...
• Organize local community outreach and activities for staff and guests
• Ensure quality standards for cleanliness
• Conduct spot evaluations
• Make beds, clean and organize bathrooms, dormitories, and common areas
• Wash laundry and dishes
• Ensure that regulations for safety and sanitation are being met
• Organize and implement a rotating schedule for deep cleaning each area of the hostel
• Submit a list of maintenance issues that are found while cleaning
• Respond to guest and staff feedback regarding broken or malfunctioning items
• Pay bills and collect debts in a manner that maintains a positive cash flow
• Create and follow a plan to maintain the desired atmosphere in the hostel
• Organize and execute activities and special events
• Record duties, expenses, challenges, successes and areas for improvement for each event for
• Engage guests directly
• Outline standards of quality and devise a method to measure and evaluate each one
• Ensure that the hostel identifies and meets the changing needs of guests
Shared staff accommodation, single bed in a 3 to 4 bedroom depending on guests levels, you will always have a bed share badrooms and kitchen share home with any guest. Food and accommodation are included and MAYBE A salary per month.
To take surf lessons
To learn Spanish
To visit different beaches
To party in the town
To have a local experience
In the Future:
To teach English
To help in the community development project: paint walls, gardening, teaching or learning, giving ideas for the neighbourhood...etc.
To do any activity that we will schedule for the guests...surfing, rope jumping, climbing, visiting banana plantation, kayaking, treaking... etc.
Eingeschränkter Internet Zugang
Wir besitzen Tiere
Wir sind Raucher
mehr als zwei
Maximum 4-5 hours a day, 5 days a week